What's new

Pakistani corner

Whats wrong with us? there are some posters who take pride in posting negative news about a certain province or government. Who takes pride in such things, no problem in pointing out these problems. Sad to see.

And those those guys instil fear among the Taliban .. During Swat peace negotiations the Taliban categorically asked for them to be transferred.. And even today those guys are fighting in FATA .. Even the toughest guys SSG respect the NLI... Fun loving,happy go around guys .. Cruel and unforgiving for the enemy..
What seriously? :o: Had no idea.
P.S; I would love to post pictures of minced taliban fighters chewed by the NLI!
:o:

Saw SSG's getting trained to eat all sort of crap. These guys are too tough to go down without a proper fight. As far as the NLI is concerned, it is not a special regiment. We know every Armed personnel is ready to give his life for the country, equal respect for all. The commitment of the folks and even the general physique and toughness represents the general ways of the people in GB and their love for Pakistan.

Did you hear about that Mudslide on the way to Hunza?.
Old news, i guess. Or is it something recent?

Sunday, enjoying the weekend. I go out around 5, weather is quite decent at that time of the day.

Old news, i guess. Or is it something recent?

Sunday, enjoying the weekend. I go out around 5, weather is quite decent at that time of the day.
Must be recent, mudslides are common aren't they? I'll probably confirm it by tomorrow, when nana wakes up. He knows a few people in Hunza.

I wish I could go out and enjoy the summer heat :cry:...........

I do that everyday, come home sweating too.:lol: Stop being a sissy
I like the summer heat, but I don't like scorching heat, geddit?. Plus I can't actually tolerate any sort of excessive heat, at least not for a couple of months (Not even hot baths :cry:).
at least go out around 6...
That's what I do, and excessively...........

Anywho, how's life treating you?

my brother's wedding is tomorrow (eeeeeeeeeeeep! :bounce:)

I like the summer heat, but I don't like scorching heat, geddit?. Plus I can't actually tolerate any sort of excessive heat, at least not for a couple of months (Not even hot baths :cry:).
Who takes hot baths in this weather?:hitwall::blink: 100% messed up:cheesy:.
Anywho, how's life treating you?
Poorly. Just got to understand that dry fruit market is massive. With proper investment and etc, etc..one can easily make a good sum of money. :tup:
my brother's wedding is tomorrow (eeeeeeeeeeeep! :bounce:)
:yahoo: PS: hate weddings, especially when it's someone related to you. The amount of work one has to do and etc, etc...This is the same brother i guess.

@lastofthepatriots , Baltis cannot be categorized as Dardic. Neither can the Hunzik(people from Hunza) and people from Ghizer. Not to forget a good number of Wakhi people we have in Pakistan too.
Languages are different, and so are the similarities. GB might be a small region, but the diversity of the people is very astonishing.
@krash , please correct me if i am wrong in my assessment.

Who takes hot baths in this weather?:hitwall::blink: 100% messed up:cheesy:.
Me, I love cold morning showers, and hot baths at night. But not anymore *sad violin song in the background*.
Is it because of the See Eye Es?
Just got to understand that dry fruit market is massive
And has great potential for export, :agree:. Though mind you, a lot of competition at an international market.
With proper investment and etc, etc..one can easily make a good sum of money. :tup:
:enjoy:.
The amount of work one has to do and etc, etc...
True, it's 4 and I can't even find my dress :undecided:. I'll keep looking or else I'll probably think of something else to wear.
PS: hate weddings
I love weddings, except well for the "next one is yours" part. There was an evening Hi-Tea and my mother was bombarded with "have you found a boy for her?", "will she marry before she goes to university" oh and the "get her married before she goes to America", and then a distant aunt of mine (mom's second cousin or something) suggested I should marry her son and I was like:
latest
So yes, I understand what you mean.

Me, I love cold morning showers, and hot baths at night. But not anymore *sad violin song in the background*.
And meap guess what? according to the weather experts(i think they are called meteorologists, not sure): it's going to get hotter this year, with more heatwaves...:( :o:
Is it because of the See Eye Es?
Aye...and general life too.
And has great potential for export, :agree:. Though mind you, a lot of competition at an international market.
Quality will beat any competition. The market has no quality, we can't imagine buying dry fruits. They are not worth eating.

I love weddings, except well for the "next one is yours" part. There was an evening Hi-Tea and my mother was bombarded with "have you found a boy for her?", "will she marry before she goes to university" oh and the "get her married before she goes to America", and then a distant aunt of mine (mom's second cousin or something) suggested I should marry her son and I was like:
latest
Awkward moments :P, i cherish these moments(that is if they don't involve me). Kudos.

And meap guess what? according to the weather experts(i think they are called meteorologists, not sure): it's going to get hotter this year, with more heatwaves...:( :o:
FML :(, well a get well soon to me.
Aye...and general life too.
My brother has his first exam tomorrow, just think how much pressure he's in.
Quality will beat any competition. The market has no quality, we can't imagine buying dry fruits. They are not worth eating.
Many corporate giants go for quantity as their main source for raw materials (unfortunately).
Awkward moments :P, i cherish these moments(that is if they don't involve me). Kudos.
Oh just wait a couple of years, you'll then know what I'm going through.......... But that's the thing I hate the most, I get it that my parents are dictating my life, but people who's name I don't even know doing it, that pisses me off.

Back
Top Bottom