What's new

Pakistani corner

@Bratva what was that about Zahra haider's blog?? there was nothing to discuss in it....i don't know why is it even trending for last 4 days on twitter

@Bratva what was that about Zahra haider's blog?? there was nothing to discuss in it....i don't know why is it even trending for last 4 days on twitter

That's what happens when a guy family is in Pakistan, he is home-alone and the liberal mode engages for a moment or two and he slips :P

Captain America 3 will be epic..

We expected samething from avengers 2. It turned out to be boring. Un-necessary hypes usually translates to a Thuss movie. For a change, watch hardcore henry . Its an excellent movie released recently.

Yeah, I have a copy of AOTKT, ;)
The son had a blast when he first saw it, LOL.

But Soylent Green is in a different category.
More in-line with WestWorld and Logan's Run.

Have a great day, changeling you, Tay.

That's what happens when a guy family is in Pakistan, he is home-alone and the liberal mode engages for a moment or two and he slips :P]
lol ---- i go down that route too sometime but then jolted back to reality ---- that blog was actually disgusting because she seems to represent Pakistanis but her stats were waaaayyyyy off ------ and the amount of details she went into ---- that was new low ---- i didn't even know who she was until i read her name trending on twitter

We expected samething from avengers 2. It turned out to be boring. Un-necessary hypes usually translates to a Thuss movie. For a change, watch hardcore henry . Its an excellent movie released recently.
I did see the trailer, will be watching it soon-hopefully.
I think Iron man vs Captain America and then the teams involved and the characters involved-it's bound to be a blockbuster. These movies set a platform for upcoming Marvel movies. It will be excited to see the role of Spiderman in Captain America 3, he will be introduced along with Black Panther. I am also looking forward to seeing Ant Man in the movie too. Excited. Have you seen the Trailer of Doctor Strange?

lol ---- i go down that route too sometime but then jolted back to reality ---- that blog was actually disgusting because she seems to represent Pakistanis but her stats were waaaayyyyy off ------ and the amount of details she went into ---- that was new low ---- i didn't even know who she was until i read her name trending on twitter

Well whats once being done in underground parties and the bedrooms of the elites and was spoken in hush hush rumors are coming out in open. Knew a girl like her from living in Isloo, from qatar with parents divorced . Vodka was her favorite drink and the stories she told me about her wild adventures. Me being from middle class, ear and face turned red for real the first time :P but the reality kicked in. Such risque behavior and constant need of attention broke her. Went into extreme depression, started seeing a therapist. That was last time I heard from her and then she just broke off all the contacts with everyone.

I did see the trailer, will be watching it soon-hopefully.
I think Iron man vs Captain America and then the teams involved and the characters involved-it's bound to be a blockbuster. These movies set a platform for upcoming Marvel movies. It will be excited to see the role of Spiderman in Captain America 3, he will be introduced along with Black Panther. I am also looking forward to seeing Ant Man in the movie too. Excited. Have you seen the Trailer of Doctor Strange?

Yeah I saw the trailer. Blew me away instantly. Its the same feeling I got when I watched the avengers 1 trailer couple years back or the Mission Impossible 5.

Well if you have a heart. Read this review of civil war. :P Basically saying that film looses its energy midway and similar repetitive jokes or arguments stales the mood etc

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/04/13/captain-america-civil-war-review

That piece by her was absolutely disgusting. She sounds like nympho gas*ti.

Yeah I saw the trailer. Blew me away instantly. Its the same feeling I got when I watched the avengers 1 trailer couple years back or the Mission Impossible 5.
I remember watching Avengers 1 for the first time, epic. The hype that was created for that movie was great, and it delivered too.
I don't get why they didn't continue with the current Spider Man, from the Amazing Spider Man. He seemed like a good fit for the role.
Amazing movie, watch it alone, or without family.
Trust me.
:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom