What's new

Pakistani corner

We will get the F-16's. The recent news are typical hype we are known to create, or anything related to us. But i love these sessions of happiness for our good Indian friends.

@Irfan Baloch ,@HRK ...

We will get the F-16's.

this is not the issue ... the issue is at what cost .... ???

In my opinion F-16 is not a necessity of PAF at this point of time our requirements & challenges of aerial defence are different & just 4 or 8 F-16s are not going to address them

We will get the F-16's. The recent news are typical hype we are known to create, or anything related to us. But i love these sessions of happiness for our good Indian friends.

@Irfan Baloch ,@HRK ...
they cant compete with China
so their entire effort is Pakistan focused when they failed to cancel the sale they re banking on the cancellation due to the part funding issue.. let them enjoy these little happy times.
the best part is that they are compelled to make special accounts on youtube and forums (pretending to be Americans) to troll over the news and end up looking like douche bags

@WAJsal @Armstrong
I'm trying to make my sister memorize this, so I don't have to open my phone just to listen to it............
I'll just tag a few more people
@Akheilos @waz @Taygibay
Enjoy.:whistle:

IMO,
Pakistan should focus on bringing the most out of it's F-16s.
As I've heard, only a fraction of the fleet has targeting pods, jammers etc... as their equipment, Pakistan ought to focus on procuring targeting pods for these birds instead.
Otherwise, we will have a large fleet of F-16s, with very less functionality.

@Gufi no Instagram as well?
Nope, no Instagram as well... I like to eat my food and enjoy my views.... and having only one X chromosome I have no selfie addiction and stalking women's pictures is a no no also.
So yea, Instagram is totally useless for me... Ku are u a instagrammer, I hope i got that term right. Do u like to take snap shots of ur nails and ur food
Me neither i prefer reddit,whatsapp and fb
Well good, even though I hardly use whatsapp, have no idea what reddit is and fb only very rarely....

I haven't seen Deadpool yet, haven't had the time to do so. :(
:angry::disagree:

Nope, no Instagram as well... I like to eat my food and enjoy my views.... and having only one X chromosome I have no selfie addiction and stalking women's pictures is a no no also.
So yea, Instagram is totally useless for me... Ku are u a instagrammer, I hope i got that term right. Do u like to take snap shots of ur nails and ur food

Well good, even though I hardly use whatsapp, have no idea what reddit is and fb only very rarely....
Reddit is the most secure social media platform where your lrivacy os most respected but i hate its r/pakistan corner the mods are bunch of psuedo liberal a,holes i was banned for criticism of India and Nadeem Charsi Paratha

In my opinion F-16 is not a necessity of PAF at this point of time our requirements & challenges of aerial defence are different & just 4 or 8 F-16s are not going to address them
The age of actual war is behind us, till we can somehow learn to neutralise nucs at 100 percent efficiency
The F 16 has a physiological effect on the Bharti brain, it drives their panties in a bunch which is why they are needed.

Reddit is the most secure social media platform where your lrivacy os most respected but i hate its r/pakistan corner the mods are bunch of psuedo liberal a,holes i was banned for criticism of India and Nadeem Charsi Paratha
psuedo liberals are the worst curse for our society.
It is a good thing i never went there

Our real requirement is the fc 31 from what i heard over the media we will get them by 2020-21
I heard even the j 10 deal was scrapped because of the fc 31 deal

The age of actual war is behind us, till we can somehow learn to neutralise nucs at 100 percent efficiency
The F 16 has a physiological effect on the Bharti brain, it drives their panties in a bunch which is why they are needed.

psuedo liberals are the worst curse for our society.
It is a good thing i never went there
Other than that reddit actually is a better place than facebook people actually talk about issues instead of trolling like on fb its has less troll per capita than fb

Privacy, it is our own option what we add to our walls, we are the masters of our pages
No requirement to even submit your email id even snowden uses reddit

13064757_608471882643306_9196857039982847050_o.jpg

You are correct, it's not going to solve all our problems. You know better than me, we have a certain target and a set of requirements to fill...that too in a short space of time.
Going into the future we will require a comprehensive plan to remain competitive. I believe that shouldn't be a big problem too.

@WAJsal @Armstrong
I'm trying to make my sister memorize this, so I don't have to open my phone just to listen to it............

I'll just tag a few more people
@Akheilos @waz @Taygibay
Enjoy.:whistle:
:smitten:

Sir what was your previous name?
Color-less-sky.

Back
Top Bottom