What's new

Pakistani corner

QtTH4.jpg

@PaklovesTurkiye @Musafir117

Few reported that such attacks including at Sadar Electronic Market were carried by Sunni Tehreek or religious group though no clear reports yet may could be reaction of Qadri coverage.

Looks like MQM is protesting against allegations on Altaf yet Sunni Tehreek or etc (following no coverage of Qadri) mobs attacked on media outlet and electronic market but situation is under control. A failed try, you can say.

Looks like MQM is protesting against allegations on Altaf yet Sunni Tehreek or etc (following no coverage of Qadri) mobs attacked on media outlet and electronic market but situation is under control. A failed try, you can say.

They attempted Na. :/
Oh god after seeing millions of pro Mumtaz Qadari and now pro MQM wallahi this nation is going to take minimum 100 years to end all the evil like poverty, injustice, intolerance, illiteracy, etc. I am kinda feeling hopeless to see Pakistan's change in near future :/

Oh god after seeing millions of pro Mumtaz Qadari and now pro MQM wallahi this nation is going to take minimum 100 years to end all the evil like poverty, injustice, intolerance, illiteracy, etc. I am kinda feeling hopeless to see Pakistan's change in near future :/

Well to me, it will take time but not far away as the time has come and near that we will deal with such kind of anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam things one by one. I am hopeful .... q... k ..... ham sab umeed se hain..... :D

Make me supreme leader of this Mumlikate Khudadaad sari mushkiloan ka aik hal :D

Well to me, it will take time but not far away as the time has come and near that we will deal with such kind of anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam things one by one. I am hopeful .... q... k ..... ham sab umeed se hain..... :D

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
Dead. :astagh: :haha:

Make me supreme leader of this Mumlikate Khudadaad sari mushkiloan ka aik hal :D

Tu rain de Pehle nalo agli kharab hoi hue :p

Sorry Punjabi aap jaisi achy nahi.

Agar ma CO hota to shayad kuch esa he karta ... ye aaj ki baat nahi Shaikh Ji... Shuro to narmi keetay te aj phal khaaday...

Last idioms Kia h? Mujhe samjh nahi aii??

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
Dead. :astagh: :haha:

Tu rain de Pehle nalo agli kharab hoi hue :p

Sorry Punjabi aap jaisi achy nahi.

Last idioms Kia h? Mujhe samjh nahi aii??
Sanu azma key ta wekho swaad na away taan paisay wapas :P

Back
Top Bottom