What's new

Pakistani corner

@WAJsal ab b agar awam na samjhain to en k liye ye zaalim he theek hain par ham apne mulk ma ye bardasht nahi karain ge.....

Here we go, establishment ki sazich.

Exactly and here the drama starts as F Sattar taking lead, the same usual thing and blind trust for Altaf Bhai... (informative link, thanks). Time for strict action without any difference and favour. BTW, Farooq Sattar is most favourite person for Bhai to come-up with dictionary and mislead the people as usual.

I hope the struggle and confession of Mustafa Kamal may not go in vain.

56d8023c6c900.jpg

Italian climber Simone Moro (R) and Pakistani climber Ali Sadpara celebrate after scaling the peak of Nanga Parbat which is known as "Killer Mountain" and second highest peak after K2 in this photograph taken on February 26, 2016, released by Marianna Zanatta Sports Marketing Management.—AFP

I will literally shoot myself, when is this retarded nation going to wake up.

Nation? What nation? Aik hajoom hay badtameez, na laik, nikamy, bayiman, kam chor , jhootay, na insaf, zalim badmash logo ka.

Pakistan wo mulk hay jiss may 90% abadi subah tahiyah kar kay nikalti hay aik doosray ko poora din chona lagany ka. Chay say chor chay say ******* log.

@The Eagle earlier we were talking about our youth and I said I partially agree but for most part they really need to get mature. So today on @Horus Bhae's Facebook page I commented and all the guys went crazy and called me secular, and judging me (just because I think qadri got what he deserved). Even few boys cursed me like the real curses. Said every nasty word they could say :-/ later he called me munafiq. :D

Ugh this is why stopped using Facebook.
Now just imagine what a guy with this dp would be called by them
10295677_187826214923623_4717725669185467690_n.jpg

ˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉ
Arth 2 BTS
12507652_1040298546013007_6483367794770974029_n.jpg
12540679_1040298566013005_1890447077043928750_n.jpg
12541119_1040298599346335_1079845449515923573_n.jpg
12400641_1040298626012999_3788055866480357846_n.jpg

ˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉˉ
Is he really going to dent mqm vote bank or he is he going to be another Afaq Ahmad only time will tell
http://hamariweb.com/news/newsdetail.aspx?id=1742048
@WAJsal @The Eagle

Is he really going to dent mqm vote bank or he is he going to be another Afaq Ahmad only time will tell

Seems to be the one of evidences for Altaf though he was not an angel in his times as well. I am waiting for press conference or details to be revealed by Aneed Qaimkhani as he knows a lot about foundation, sector and unit offices working especially Baldia Factory Fire that claimed more than hundred lives for extortion by MQM. So, yet the picture is not clear at all whether he is going to dent deep or not but while looking at past, people wouldn't learn from this as they did not in past as well. His return is the part of establishing a party by Imran Farooq that he paid with his life. This is the same sequence yet faces changed but one thing for sure, Altaf is nearly going to expire and there will be groups in MQM under different managements so everyone is out there to collect as much as can. Not to forget, there was a rumor that Mustafa Kamal was in ISB a few months back so clearly indicates there is something fishy and most preferably it has do with next leader in MQM if the party is not banned. It is all about Karachi which is most sensitive case for us all and as well as most valued. Hoping for more big or key names to join Mustafa Kamal to confess. However, the days of strike calls and road blocks are over for MQM and thanks to the Rangers.

Nation? What nation? Aik hajoom hay badtameez, na laik, nikamy, bayiman, kam chor , jhootay, na insaf, zalim badmash logo ka.

Pakistan wo mulk hay jiss may 90% abadi subah tahiyah kar kay nikalti hay aik doosray ko poora din chona lagany ka. Chay say chor chay say ******* log.
Same group present in Punjab, Sindh, KPK. People accept that the ruling elite is corrupt, are thief's and yet they vote for them. Take many PMLN supporters here on PDF. How are MQM supporters any different?

Same group present in Punjab, Sindh, KPK. People accept that the ruling elite is corrupt, are thief's and yet they vote for them. Take many PMLN supporters here on PDF. How are MQM supporters any different?
Baat ye kay agar baldia jurm tha to aik jurm Model Town bhe tha par afsoos dono kay liay mukhtalif paeymanay hain
Ham Mqm ko to raw ka agents keh daitay hain par PMLN ki banned outfits(jinhoan nay hazaroon masoomoan ka qatal e aam kiya) ki mazi mein funding par khamoshi kiyon in doghlay rawayion say he hamara insaf ka nizam mazak hay

Seems to be the one of evidences for Altaf though he was not an angel in his times as well. I am waiting for press conference or details to be revealed by Aneed Qaimkhani as he knows a lot about foundation, sector and unit offices working especially Baldia Factory Fire that claimed more than hundred lives for extortion by MQM. So, yet the picture is not clear at all whether he is going to dent deep or not but while looking at past, people wouldn't learn from this as they did not in past as well. His return is the part of establishing a party by Imran Farooq that he paid with his life. This is the same sequence yet faces changed but one thing for sure, Altaf is nearly going to expire and there will be groups in MQM under different managements so everyone is out there to collect as much as can. Not to forget, there was a rumor that Mustafa Kamal was in ISB a few months back so clearly indicates there is something fishy and most preferably it has do with next leader in MQM if the party is not banned. It is all about Karachi which is most sensitive case for us all and as well as most valued. Hoping for more big or key names to join Mustafa Kamal to confess. However, the days of strike calls and road blocks are over for MQM and thanks to the Rangers.
Mqm will again dismiss all his allegations as propoganda by establishment to implement a minus Altaf formula and both Kamal and Kaemkhani will be labeled khaki agents

After Altaf mqm will have serious scuffles over leadership.There are serious disagreements inside mqm over having an anti army stance being propogted by Altaf some like Rizvi,Akhtar are ok with that stance and wish to cash in on that while most wish to mend ties with agencies and do a rebranding of image

There are serious disagreements inside mqm over having an anti army stance being propogted by Altaf some like Rizvi,Akhtar are ok with that stance and wish to cash in on that while most wish to mend ties with agencies and do a rebranding of image

While being a political and pro-Pakistani, it wouldn't be needed to struggle for better ties otherwise people would have cursed the agencies to defame MQM but it was indeed the doing by MQM that made them realize to do so (better relations). However, they have better relations or not, my point of view is, justice first for whatsoever they have done in past and even if someone plotting a confession for pardon, trust me there is still lot of to be revealed. Take MK, he was not an angel but as he came forward so need to consider his allegations which will be holding evidences as well back there. Rebranding wouldn't serve the purpose, the justice is need of time for their crimes then whoever gets clean chit, can hold the platform of MQM for future politics.

Mqm will again dismiss all his allegations as propoganda by establishment to implement a minus Altaf formula and both Kamal and Kaemkhani will be labeled khaki agents

Indeed they did Shaikh Saab and you, me and everyone saw as well though it was nothing solid in rebuttal but as usual oath and blind love for Altaf to fool the people. the traitorship is proven long ago and Mustafa Kamal is an addition to that so time is near that the criminal elements would be brought before justice including anyone/everyone of them. Anees Qaimkhani is a key for the moment which could be a headache for MQM and I think they are sleepless because of Anees Qaimkhani more than Mustafa Kamal but only time will tell what is going to happen though looking at past, seems like we are needlessly jumping in short-time joy as nothing gong to happen.

Back
Top Bottom