What's new

Pakistani corner

I am listening to Quran right now and you are sharing this. :p beating shetan up :D lol

Ma'Sha'ALLAH APA.... Sorry

par

Just a while ago you expressed your love for Sharabi Ghazals.... :o:............. ye tu khula tazad ha.... and use to reply even then........:P

Expecting something big/new by press conference of Mustafa Kamal and Anees Qaymkhani....

You belong to Karachi right? Tell me one thing. Why MQM supporters support him blindly? Why can't they differentiate b/w wrong and right?
How can a person sitting in London and cares more about his life, will solve the problems of Karachitties?

Ma'Sha'ALLAH APA.... Sorry

par

Just a while ago you expressed your love for Sharabi Ghazals.... :o:............. ye tu khula tazad ha.... and use to reply even then........:P

Haha :D
Don't worry I will listen to it some other time and I am sure Pehle he suna ho ga. Since I have a long list of sharabi songs and even ghazals in my playlist. :D

You belong to Karachi right

Yes

Tell me one thing.

As Mustafa Kamal confessed a while ago, most of lower category workers are not aware and due to the fake feed of injustice with Urdu speakings etc deluded them though i have observed that since few years, many of them are waiting for Altaf to come back so they will treat him the way he deserves by welcome with sandals and Altaf is aware of that so never came back. Actually most of them are also fear their lives as Mustafa Kamal told as well.

Don't worry I will listen to it some other time and I am sure Pehle he suna ho ga. Since I have a long list of sharabi songs and even ghazals in my playlist.

:astagh:

As Mustafa Kamal confessed a while ago, most of lower category workers are not aware and due to the fake feed of injustice with Urdu speakings etc deluded them though i have observed that since few years, many of them are waiting for Altaf to come back so they will treat him the way he deserves by welcome with sandals and Altaf is aware of that so never came back. Actually most of them are also fear their lives as Mustafa Kamal told as well.

:

This should be the last wake up call for people who are still pro MQM or I should say pro Altaf. Karachi is the financial capital of Pakistan and when it is ruled by people like Altaf.......it's all messed up. It generates 65% in national revenue. How can people follow him blindly even after all the confession and that stupid speech. :/
Who can call him a leader? :/

Who can call him a leader?

He was never a leader but indeed a Bhai (bollywood) you know Bhai log.... and that is what, is proven time to time but our people being fooled never believed and rise to ask for accountability. The cleansing is must and if by any chance, missed it, it is going to be disastrous in future.

I just read a supporter's comment saying, Muhajir Ke against sazish something.

I don't what will wake them up. Even after that stupid speech people are blindly follow him and now after all these confession of Mustafa Kamal, I a pretty sure his supporters will keep supporting him. Pity.
I will literally shoot myself, when is this retarded nation going to wake up.

I will literally shoot myself, when is this retarded nation going to wake up.

Let's blame the government for that too. I honestly think, we all are not committed to our duties and responsibilities. The day we will realize we elect them and this is enough. We deserve better and we are not going to vote. We will realize we hold on to some responsibilities too as a citizens. Things will change. I promise you. I don't blame the government anymore or maybe I point at them less than before.

and there is Farooq Sattar & others with usual praising and saving face of Altaf Bhai but interestingly Nadeem Nusrat is giving speech...

and there is Farooq Sattar & others with usual praising and saving face of Altaf Bhai but interestingly Nadeem Nusrat is giving speech...
Inkey shakel dekh kar ultey atey hai. As Kamal said, they will search the dictionary to give excuses.

Inkey shakel dekh kar ultey atey hai. As Kamal said, they will search the dictionary to give excuses.

and as usual, started to compare irrelevant events with Bhai. Nothing productive but an attempt to confuse people and subject alone.... Parosiou wali harkat... you know..... :-)

Back
Top Bottom