What's new

Pakistani corner

And cursing and all is all acceptable in Islam, logic applied.

That's exactly what I was thinking of like Islam let you use very filthy language. We are messed up. :sad:
And he thinks I'm not munafiq and can't say stuff about Islam because I live in USA. :(

Northern areas, are at the top among rural areas of Pakistan in my opinion, in giving good and equal treatment to the women. Crime rate is also very low, never heard of rape cases in Gilgat and Baltistan.
GB has a lot of socio-economic problems, it's just like FATA. A lot of development in field of education is thanks to the local NGO's. Only recently has the government looked to improve infrastructure and invest in the region. Crime rate is very low, affect of sectarian crap is usually seen as GB has a huge Shia and Ismaili population, especially on the KKH. Rape is a world-wide problem, have been some cases in GB too.

Thread of the day:
Kashi as old as Indus Valley civilization

Comments of the day:

"India has to find something older than indus Valley civilization - their existence is at stake -"
Source: Kashi as old as Indus Valley civilization

"Oh gawd ..... Blacks in Africa already claim IVC now the focus is moving east and before you know it Mayanmarr will also claim "discoveries". All you need to get the gloss is hyphenate it "IVC" or "Harappa" and your on a winner."

Source: Kashi as old as Indus Valley civilization

@Atanz , what is behind this behavior? why, what...is there something special about IVC?

Identity defines political philosophy of a Nation. And you know after independence we are facing identity crises. Resulting into division of our society into groups. Group of extremist, group of liberals and group of moderates.......... because we are facing identity crises as Nation........... So it is better to go back from 1947 and redefine identity for next generations. I think we need to address this issue through text books

12718049_846694572109395_2541552008971187399_n.jpg

The day an Interpol "red warrant" is issued against this toad, is the day I will really be happy!!

Indeed Sir that will be the happiest moment for most of the people and I wish to be the part of the team to get him as there is a lot that he has to tell and confess. Though if he died in our custody, those traitors are going to en-cash his death so better to leave him to die where he belongs.

@Ammara Chaudhry

Here is the poetry....

============
Poet Jigar Murad Abadi
Ye Hai Maikada Yahan Rind Hain,
Yahan Sab Ka Saqi Imam Hai,
Ye Harm Nahi Shaik Jee,
Yahan Parsai Haram Hai,
Koi Mast Hai Koi Tishna Lab,
To Kisi K Hath Mein Jaam Hai,
Magr Is Ka Koi Kare Ga Kia...?
Ye To Maikade Ka Nizam Hai,
Jo Zara Si Pee K Behk Gia,
Usay Maikade Se Nikal do,
Yahan Kam Nazar Ka Guzar Nahi,
Yahn Ehl-E-Zarf Ka Kaam Hai,
Ye Janab-E-Shaik Ka Falsafa,
Hai Ajeeb Sare Jahan Mein,
Jo Wahan Pio To Halaal Hai,
Jo Yahan Pio To Haram Hai,
Isay Qainat Mein Aaye Jigar,
Koi Inqalab Uthe Ga Phir,
K Bulan Ho K Bhi Admi
Abhi Khaheshion Ka Ghulam Hai......................!

the ghazal by Taaji

Expecting something big/new by press conference of Mustafa Kamal and Anees Qaymkhani....

Expecting something big/new by press conference of Mustafa Kamal and Anees Qaymkhani....
MQM will be non-esistent in coming years. If everything moves along smoothly. Money laundering case is enough to jolt MQM. We need to hang all the traitors within MQM ranks, majority had no idea about the truth. Watch Sarfaraz Marchent's interview with Geo.

@notorious_eagle , did you see the show? thoughts? BTW i love how the Indians look to work on every angle to destabilize Pakistan.

MQM will be non-esistent in coming years. If everything moves along smoothly. Money laundering case is enough to jolt MQM. We need to hang all the traitors within MQM ranks, majority had no idea about the truth. Watch Sarfaraz Marchent's interview with Geo.

@notorious_eagle , did you see the show? thoughts? BTW i love how the Indians look to work on every angle to destabilize Pakistan.

Nothing to disagree here WAJ while these kind of developments will help more awareness in people. Both of the guys should release the burden and reveal the truth at last. Though Musatafa Kamal has started to call Quaid Altaf Hussain as Altaf Hussain Saab. No doubt that this party has strong relations with India & other Anti-Pakistan elements. Mustafa Kamal was allegedly involve in killing of own Dr. Azeem Tariq as well and so far I remember was disclosed by Solat Mirza. Just watch the press conference, he went full throttle and aggressive on Altaf this time, called him drunk while talking to workers.

Looks like going to be full time revealing about PPP and Altaf

Khuda ki kasam rona araha hey. ...MQM supporters, wake up. What will it take?

Need some serious action to follow up.

In'Sha'ALLAH Waj bro there will be indeed. The cleansing work and rise of Pakistan have started. Press conference still continue and the truths as well. Rangers started snap checking and patrolling as well, good indeed.

Rhamn Malik should have been interrogated as well, he is one of the keys and a little grilling will make him tell the truth. I want him under custody and question as well.

When ALLAH S.W.T grant Hidayah, this is how the one confess and tells the truth indeed.

@WAJsal

IMO, a new group/coalition like MQM is expected to be announced till evening which may include Afaq from MQM Haqiqi as well, though just my observation. Hope everything will be under control. Furthermore, no such new group should be allowed based on ethnic concerns that may lead to another controversy but these all names should be brought before justice first.

Indeed Sir that will be the happiest moment for most of the people and I wish to be the part of the team to get him as there is a lot that he has to tell and confess. Though if he died in our custody, those traitors are going to en-cash his death so better to leave him to die where he belongs.

@Ammara Chaudhry

Here is the poetry....

============
Poet Jigar Murad Abadi
Ye Hai Maikada Yahan Rind Hain,
Yahan Sab Ka Saqi Imam Hai,
Ye Harm Nahi Shaik Jee,
Yahan Parsai Haram Hai,
Koi Mast Hai Koi Tishna Lab,
To Kisi K Hath Mein Jaam Hai,
Magr Is Ka Koi Kare Ga Kia...?
Ye To Maikade Ka Nizam Hai,
Jo Zara Si Pee K Behk Gia,
Usay Maikade Se Nikal do,
Yahan Kam Nazar Ka Guzar Nahi,
Yahn Ehl-E-Zarf Ka Kaam Hai,
Ye Janab-E-Shaik Ka Falsafa,
Hai Ajeeb Sare Jahan Mein,
Jo Wahan Pio To Halaal Hai,
Jo Yahan Pio To Haram Hai,
Isay Qainat Mein Aaye Jigar,
Koi Inqalab Uthe Ga Phir,
K Bulan Ho K Bhi Admi
Abhi Khaheshion Ka Ghulam Hai......................!

the ghazal by Taaji

Yes yes yes. This is the one. I have heard of this one many time, but couldn't recall it. Thanks :D (I love sharabi songs lol)

Khuda ki kasam rona araha hey. ...MQM supporters, wake up. What will it take?

Need some serious action to follow up.

I just read a supporter's comment saying, Muhajir Ke against sazish something.

I don't know what will wake them up. Even after that stupid speech people are blindly follow him and now after all these confession of Mustafa Kamal, I a pretty sure his supporters will keep supporting him. Pity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom