What's new

Pakistani corner

Aap he bata dein ap Amrika say taleem yafta hain :D

Haye Na chair Malanga nu. :D I got no life these days. Taleem taleem & taleem khair.

I was just being honest with Pakistan being very open minded even to the extent where it's unacceptable to take it. And giving the name of modernism. Which it ain't.

Acha. :D mere Se Zaida knowledge Matlab humari age Ki.

Wase Kitny maze Ki game Thi.

M

What exactly modernism is? It's your thinking which should be modern. If losing values and going towards vulgarity is modernism....then people gotta learn the actual meaning of this word. Modernism do NOT make you forget about your values. Of course we the citizens have messed up with this country, its values, its culture and everything.
We do NOT even know what liberalism is and think freedom of anything and everything meaning everything is liberalism. No! That is so wrong. That is not liberalism. We slapped hard on alma Iqbal's dreams and which is indirectly slap to him ( I am sorry to say but that's bitter truth) we did not value the blood of brothers, dignities of our sisters and mothers and hard work of Qaid e Azam and all others to get this state. We have slapped them on face. And now we seek for better Pakistan? Hassan Nisar usually say, "jo qoumen tareekh ko masqh karty Hain tareekh unhe buri taraf masqh karty" and he is absolutely right.

In short, I must say.... Kawa chala hans ki chal or apni chal bhool gaya. ...

Haye Na chair Malanga nu. :D I got no life these days. Taleem taleem & taleem khair.

I was just being honest with Pakistan being very open minded even to the extent where it's unacceptable to take it. And giving the name of modernism. Which it ain't.
Are you talking about media,elite with fat wallets and lits of spare time,net fundoos,political parties who are you pointing towards?

Oh and good news i am in the process of leaving my old job again after a small fight with my management twice in a single week :D

Are you talking about media,elite with fat wallets and lits of spare time,net fundoos,political parties who are you pointing towards?

Yep including them all and because of media majority of middle class as well.

Oh and good news i am in the process of leaving my old job again after a small fight with my management twice in a single week :D

HAHAHA. Mainy go tabhi bola tha koi nahi aap tikane walay is job pe bhi. See! :D
Kitna larte ho. Aunty should send you to madresa. :D :D.
By the way reason of fight?

HAHAHA. Mainy go tabhi bola tha koi nahi aap tikane walay is job pe bhi. See! :D
Lo ji aik aur a gaye Pakistan ki sari musibatoan ki wajah deen say dori aur is ka reason dajjali media aur manhoos jamhori nizam maufi bibi ye manjan hamara molvi har jummay ko bhechta hay isliay mujhay khutbay mein neend ati hay :D

My cell phone :D

Lo ji aik aur a gaye Pakistan ki sari musibatoan ki wajah deen say dori aur is ka reason dajjali media aur manhoos jamhori nizam maufi bibi ye manjan hamara molvi har jummay ko bhechta hay isliay mujhay khutbay mein neend ati hay :D

Aray Mainy Pakistan Ke downfall Ka blame is sub pe put on nahi Kia. Hum @The Eagle culture or religious values Ke lose hone Ki bad Kar Rahe & 2 nations theory Ki. Kabhi kisi achay scholar ko Suno to Batna Neend aty h ya mind enhance Hota or knowledge milta :)
Trust me whenever I need peace I listen to Islamic lectures and talks by some good scholars. We have stigmatized that all scholars are on same page.

My cell phone :D

To Kum Kia karo Na use. :D they pay you for work. :big_boss:

Same group present in Punjab, Sindh, KPK. People accept that the ruling elite is corrupt, are thief's and yet they vote for them. Take many PMLN supporters here on PDF. How are MQM supporters any different?

MQM supporters, PMLN supporters, PPP supporters, PTI supporters all are new breed of Pakistanis, the unjust, corrupt, ghunday, jahil, badtameez ...................... a society that breeds injustice should never expect peace and prosperity. Pakistaniat got destroyed long ago and no one but we ourselves are to be blamed for it. The dilemma is no one has a clue but considers himself the righteous just person ..................... but every other person in one way or another keeps violating rights of other people on roads, in markets, in mosques, in streets and even in his own home. In ki mentality mehran chala chala kay mehran jaisi ho gai hy.

Just watch and read what happened in Qasoor first children and then girls and women (this is not limited to Qasoor by the way) ……………. and tell me if this does not boil your blood, I sometimes get amazed by the duplicitous nature of these fake Pakistanis pious on the outside and corrupt in the inside …………….. ask this user "super falcon" how he was treated in his own country. Wajsal Pakistan deserves better people and not these characterless fake Pakistanis had it been some other respectful people with a character this country would have performed miracles. I have reached a point where I openly say if these people are Pakistanis then I am ashamed to be called Pakistanis and be associated with them, if I had a say in matter of timing of my birth I would have preferred being born in times of Kuffar e Makkah but not these fake Pakistanis, they were non believers but at least they had a character, what do we have?

Hum @The Eagle culture or religious values Ke lose hone Ki bad Kar Rahe & 2 nations theory Ki.

Yaha approach ka masla ha otherwise Islam is a complete way of life and includes the culture by way of defined limits for society and relations all though few elements misinterpreted for own benefits and fitna. As soon as we bring our own logic, sense and aqal into Islam, the same caused damage as we are witnessing today and Islam prohibited the same since starting as own logic and sense because it is complete without any doubt.

Kia khoob yaad aya k...

Parh parh ilm te faazil hoya....
Kadi apne aap nou parhya koi nayi...

Baj Baj warhda mandir te maseet. ..
Kadi apne andar warhya koi nayi..

Aray Mainy Pakistan Ke downfall Ka blame is sub pe put on nahi Kia. Hum @The Eagle culture or religious values Ke lose hone Ki bad Kar Rahe & 2 nations theory Ki. Kabhi kisi achay scholar ko Suno to Batna Neend aty h ya mind enhance Hota or knowledge milta :)
Trust me whenever I need peace I listen to Islamic lectures and talks by some good scholars. We have stigmatized that all scholars are on same page.

To Kum Kia karo Na use. :D they pay you for work. :big_boss:
Kis nay kaha all scholars are bad i used to listen to Ghamdi Sahab for non sectarian approach

Bhaar mein jaye wo,unki job,unkay pay agar 4 din mein us say achi job na dhondi to mera naam Sheikh Asim Nahe

O bachi kay samnay meray opar rob jharta bachi kay samnay gandi kis uski kasmay bara maza aya

and tell me if this does not boil your blood,
how will it not?
ask this user "super falcon" how he was treated in his own country.
VIP culture, Ghunda culture has spread into our vains and society like corruption and we call ourselves Muslims. Sad to say this but maybe we deserve it.

You know and i know what the easiest and only solution out of this mess is, it's to throw the Feudal Elite ruling us out of this country to KSA and the Bhutto's to Dubai. Elect maybe a non-corrupt and honest bunch of people. People will not stand up and protest, we are that pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom