What's new

Pakistani corner

56caaf5c6db9c.png

There-is no grid electricity, mobile coverage or internet, but there are all kinds of tourists available in Shimshal! —Photo by Henriette Bjørge

@shimshali ,@unleashed :p:

Apples, @Mr.Meap ,@krash ,
564d8fe07539e.jpg

Fall foliage — The changing colours of Hunza - Blogs - DAWN.COM

OMG I can’t believe they slaughter so many chickens while making Sajji!
chick.jpg

Wow! They waste so much wood and fire while making Sajji.. poor trees

sajji-4-640x425.jpg

I don’t always make rotis, but when I do, I make sure they are huge.
I-don%E2%80%99t-always-make-rotis.-But-when-I-do-I-make-these.-640x425.jpg

A picture worth a million words
12239462_982429048493760_5010923641513601517_n.jpg

Adeel Hashmi about his first add with Wasim Akram

Please do not disrespect Punjabis this way. PMLN only works in the interest of some Feudal elites.
I am not disrespecting any one specially Punjabi..i am also Punjabi but wants to tell you about the mentality of Kashmiri origin converted baniya who only see Lahore even not the entire Punjab...Kiya sab development Lahore ki hi zarorat hey ? in my city a part of Punjab not a single road or Govt construction done by Nora Bros...nearly 10 to 15% people suffering from Hepatitis in Sialkot because of unclean water.

I am not disrespecting any one specially Punjabi..i am also Punjabi but wants to tell you about the mentality of Kashmiri origin converted baniya who only see Lahore even not the entire Punjab...Kiya sab development Lahore ki hi zarorat hey ? in my city a part of Punjab not a single road or Govt construction done by Nora Bros...nearly 10 to 15% people suffering from Hepatitis in Sialkot because of unclean water.
And now you are disrespecting Lahoris, what have they done for Lahoris other than working to grow their vote bank in some constituencies, they work to please their voters. Big ads, big projects, so they can project a better image of their government. They can save millions, if not billion just on these ads. Pathetic people, giving Punjab a bad name. I feel sorry for Punjabis.

And now you are disrespecting Lahoris
Again not Lahoris but baadsha slamat of Lahore...Situation is similar in Lahore as well...no clean drinking water but big projects...to earn billions as a commission...

What has this anything to do with stupidity of metro butt?

Back
Top Bottom