What's new

Pakistani corner

People are feeling alienated after Nakyal, says AJK PM | Pakistan Today
@django @waz @EAK @Neutron @Shamain @Jonah Arthur
Says there is little difference between Modi and the Nawaz governments

After Kotli riots Khoon league is trying to turn AJK into IOK but ignorant villagers will again vote on biradri lines (▼へ▼メ)
Noon are on borrowed time, God willing and the AK PM is dead wrong to think we will follow the same route as banglas, such scare mongering should and will not be tolerated by the patriotic folk of AK.

Oh great. Best of luck with all & visit New York if possible. You're starting with the summer semester? Because the spring semester already started few weeks back.
Yep, though Iowa is literally a party university, just type in Iowa University, and you'll know what I mean....

12733592_972432592841641_543628761816348225_n.jpg

Kal ki karhai mein logoan ko khilayein gay :hitwall:
@PaklovesTurkiye

Bilkul....Kutta karhai........:lol:.......pata nh q muje acha nh laga........sotey hue jaanwar ko nh marna chayie tha.......

Noon are on borrowed time, God willing and the AK PM is dead wrong to think we will follow the same route as banglas, such scare mongering should and will not be tolerated by the patriotic folk of AK.
Well i dont agree with his wording and the stuff he said but the Kotli incident shows pmln exporting gullucracy to AJK which deserves condemnation

All as bad as each other. Although the PML is is viewed with great suspicion in the AJK now.
But our silly villagers will again vote over biradri lines and we all know the ability of pmln to exploit biradri lines

Bilkul....Kutta karhai........:lol:.......pata nh q muje acha nh laga........sotey hue jaanwar ko nh marna chayie tha.......
Usko zibah kar kay uskay tikay laganay chahiyein :D

کتا کٹ ود گدھا فرای :D
Hamari awaam ko to ab asli beef ka zayika bhe bhool gaya ho ga

You also fan of Ozzy Man Reviews? I've been following this page for quite some time now, all of his work is fair dinkum mint (as he'd describe it). :D
Yes, been following for some time. Quite a funny guy, different than usual stuff.

Back
Top Bottom