What's new

Pakistani corner

Japan isnt the cheapest option ...And I hate traveling alone....At least the last 4 countries I actually visited was either with family or friends....excluding another which I went for a course and was with colleagues
dont go on your own then. rally some of your frends and go to japan and get a grant for "research":D or get you parents to led your the money

dont go on your own then. rally some of your frends and go to japan and get a grant for "research":D or get you parents to led your the money
I stopped asking money from my parents the min I got my MSc....kind of late but still now I havent asked for a couple of years...I do plan to get a grant for research....But currently I have my hands full....Maybe once I start writing up my thesis I might go to Japan for a short exchange program or something....Now I need to convince someone they also need to go to Japan :p:

I stopped asking money from my parents the min I got my MSc....kind of late but still now I havent asked for a couple of years...I do plan to get a grant for research....But currently I have my hands full....Maybe once I start writing up my thesis I might go to Japan for a short exchange program or something....Now I need to convince someone they also need to go to Japan :p:
you have an msc? me to in compsci and bsc in software engineering.
well instead of a japan why not go to a carrabian island its cheaper and an easier sell than japan;)

you have an msc? me to in compsci and bsc in software engineering.
well instead of a japan why not go to a carrabian island its cheaper and an easier sell than japan;)
Yes I am currently doing my PhD!

Caribbean? No...too expensive and visa problems again :(

Japan has good scholarships but I need to finish my PhD first

Yes I am currently doing my PhD!

Caribbean? No...too expensive and visa problems again :(

Japan has good scholarships but I need to finish my PhD first
i know your doing your phd on plant genetics or somthing like that. here in the uk.
what about south korea or even china. do pakistanis need a visa to go to china since the two countries are very close buddies ? im sure they would appreciate someone of your experties on how tp make plants grow quicker and how to get certain nutrients in them or how to make effective led battery farms.

i know your doing your phd on plant genetics or somthing like that. here in the uk.
heheheeheh....No not in the UK...1 of my supervisors was from the UK...

what about south Korea or even china.
There is a conference in S. Korea but I already applied for grants for another conference which is more relevant :(

do pakistanis need a visa to go to china since the two countries are very close buddies ?
We still do :(

im sure they would appreciate someone of your experties on how tp make plants grow quicker and how to get certain nutrients in them or how to make effective led battery farms.
Yes once I get my PhD of course...still got 2 yrs (counting this one too)

@krash , right across the airport :smitten: in Gilgit, would come here everyday when i am in Gilgit.
12745719_790924417680928_4439199252670040622_n.jpg

@The Eagle ,@Shah01 ,@Slav Defence ,@Mr.Meap , :smitten:

There really is no place like our home....

I'll get the shovel, you get the sieve!

Iceberg that sank the Titanic
MI-iceberg.jpg

One of the most striking images of the disaster, the picture has been preserved by Topham Picturepoint/Press Association Images and shows the iceberg which the Titanic ploughed into at 11:40pm on April 14, 1912.

The iceberg lay at latitude 41-46N, longitude 50-14W, off the coast of Newfoundland. Newspaper reports of the time said that the visible part of the iceberg – that above the waterline – was anywhere between 50 to 100 feet high and 200 to 400 feet long.
ft5s-iceberg.jpg

Reports say he spotted a line of red paint along the bottom of the iceberg which experts believe show where it had made contact with Titanic.

TheJournal.ie reported that the steward was not aware at the time that it had been the iceberg that sunk the Titanic but the location, the marks on the iceberg and Titanic survivors’ descriptions of the iceberg triangulated to confirm that it was.

Meanwhile a memorial garden has been opened in Belfast to commemorate all those who died aboard Titanic.

The garden, in the grounds of Belfast City Hall, is the only one in the world which names all of those who perished on the liner.

Bronze plaques bear the names of the 1,517 passengers and crew who died on sailing from Cobh to New York.

The MS Balmoral cruise ship, currently retracing the Titanic’s voyage, has held two memorial services at the site of the disaster, 400 miles off the coast of Newfoundland.

Rev Huw Mosford, who led the prayers, said: “We hope this will bring healing, and some form of closure, perhaps but I think it will also bring hope.”

@WAJsal @Neutron @Zibago @Ammara Chaudhry @django

People are feeling alienated after Nakyal, says AJK PM | Pakistan Today
@django @waz @EAK @Neutron @Shamain @Jonah Arthur
Says there is little difference between Modi and the Nawaz governments

After Kotli riots Khoon league is trying to turn AJK into IOK but ignorant villagers will again vote on biradri lines (▼へ▼メ)

Prime minister of AJK is incompetent and cartoon character just like zardari and NS...... this corrupt lot deserve harsh treatment.

They are creating drama and political hype for upcoming elections in next couple of moths.

Prime minister of AJK is incompetent and cartoon character just like zardari and NS...... this corrupt lot deserve harsh treatment.
I hate pp and this guy,he was busy in music programs when iok was protesting but the gullucracy that was displayed by noon goons in kotli really shows their intent towards us

down with gullocracy
[url="https://defence.pk/threads/one-killed-four-injured-in-ppp-pml-n-clash-in-kotli.421954/"]One killed, four injured in PPP, PML-N clash in Kotlihttps://defence.pk/threads/one-killed-four-injured-in-ppp-pml-n-clash-in-kotli.421954/[/URL]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom