What's new

Pakistani corner

Dr. Altaf Hussain, new lecture based upon genetic creation and process............... Ab koi en k chahne walo se kahay k Bhaya, whisky ha ye ya black dog?
Black Dog and Whisky is a same thing...Black Dog is brand name of Whisky...U can say Bhiya Whisky hey ya kutta maar kupi ka asar...:cheers:

With my personal thinking, we are never taught to ask question. I don't know if it makes sense to anyone, but when I was back in Pakistan long long ago, I remember asking teachers questions were consider a disputation. They never liked this idea of students arguing with them even with valid points. This now just have feared us to ask questions.
British infused mentality, apparently the feudal lords have done well to preserve it. You are very much right.
How can we expect the change then?
Spare a thought for IK and PTI supporters, they think they can bring change in this country. Here votes are bought. I hope PMLN wins next election and Maryam Nawaz becomes next PM, we deserve the Bilawal Bhuttos and Hamza Shahbaz ruling. Feeling truly sorry for PTI.

@Zibago @The Eagle @Jazzbot
Biology Class: Altaf Hussain Giving Lecture on Human Reproductive System

These people sitting there have a lot of free time, AH is just in a league of his own.

These people sitting there have a lot of free time, AH is just in a league of his own.
Not just free time but force of 9mm, just for a water tanker or other facilities...plus great lecture on human reproductive theological lecture while kids are also sitting there.

Not just free time but force of 9mm, just for a water tanker or other facilities...plus great lecture on human reproductive theological lecture while kids are also sitting there.
At the end of the day people are to be blamed, we are to be blamed for where we stand.
Bhai, app PSL key matches dekhney jara hey ho? or planning for the play-offs?
regards

At the end of the day people are to be blamed, we are to be blamed for where we stand.
Bhai, app PSL key matches dekhney jara hey ho? or planning for the play-offs?
regards
No Bro I am quite busy with my projects and have to sit all day long in operations...only I can brows and post on PDF.

No Bro I am quite busy with my projects and have to sit all day long in operations...only I can brows and post on PDF.
Saturday ko to try karo. We need full support by Pakistani community on playoffs.

Saturday ko to try karo. We need full support by Pakistani community on playoffs.
I will try but most probably I have to go office this Saturday is not off...All my flat mates are regular at PSL, i will upload some videos and pictures.

Wow, i am surprised how people can live with this. Why aren't the courts doing anything? any PMLN supporters willing to justify? this is a shame. This is Nazi tactic, wiping history and culture.

Courts have already issued stay order on any sort of demolition of historical places: LHC stays Orange line project As per this stay order, govt can't demolish any historical site till Feb 22, 2016.

But guess what, govt is busy demolishing these buildings nevertheless: Centre moves against stay on Orange Line

That's Judiciary for you, and that's the Pakistan in a nut shell.. :(

@Zibago @The Eagle @Jazzbot
Biology Class: Altaf Hussain Giving Lecture on Human Reproductive System

WTF??

He's discussing these things in a public gathering with thousands of females? No wonder these nuts are called Haq-Parast Zombies.. :hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom