What's new

Pakistani corner

Chup kar agencion ka agent kahein ka sub pata hay tujhay ISI nay paisay diay hain Jamhoriyat ko badnaam karnay kay liay :mad:

And being dark skin is not being ugly we need to throw this concept out our society

12728986_999134290180114_5616159446786062864_n.jpg

Haha @django @Shamain @DesertFox97 @PaklovesTurkiye @Ray_of_Hope
Kasmay yr :cry:

You know why we have this problem? With my personal thinking, we are never taught to ask question. I don't know if it makes sense to anyone, but when I was back in Pakistan long long ago, I remember asking teachers questions were consider a disputation. They never liked this idea of students arguing with them even with valid points. This now just have feared us to ask questions.

That my friend is called Power Distance Index. Almost all south asian countries including china score high in it.

Last edited:
damn you lucky traveling?
Actually to study
Not very lucky...I wasnt a solitude person so living alone did take a toll on me...

but I do try to travel .... every chance I get....

I try to do 1 country for Christmas and another for new year....and one whenever I can....

Well, so far I have done 17 countries over 3 continents ....and have 1 plan for a conference (hopefully I get the travel grants) and 1 more for my birthday :angel: Lets see how that goes...and my unfortunate plans for Istanbul (new yr 2016) were screwed up by a 18 hr delay in my connecting flight and another long delay on my return :(

I am planning on either someplace in Africa or far east (Japan, Korea...) but not sure when...

What about you? You travel much?

Look Busy Do Nothing - the oldest trick in the book ! :D
lolz...hey lurker! Banda salaam doa hi ker layta hai...How are you doing?

Actually to study
Not very lucky...I wasnt a solitude person so living alone did take a toll on me...

but I do try to travel .... every chance I get....

I try to do 1 country for Christmas and another for new year....and one whenever I can....

Well, so far I have done 17 countries over 3 continents ....and have 1 plan for a conference (hopefully I get the travel grants) and 1 more for my birthday :angel: Lets see how that goes...and my unfortunate plans for Istanbul (new yr 2016) were screwed up by a 18 hr delay in my connecting flight and another long delay on my return :(

I am planning on either someplace in Africa or far east (Japan, Korea...) but not sure when...

What about you? You travel much?
ahh interesting you say that whilst i was in uni i had the oppertunity to travel and only chose to go to france and thats it. i have been to pakistan about 2 years ago as a friend of mine was getting married there, and china and india last year and im going this israel this year and somwhere else this year, which is undecided. go to japan @Nihonjin1051 will show you around and give you a tour.

ahh interesting you say that whilst i was in uni i had the oppertunity to travel and only chose to go to france and thats it. i have been to pakistan about 2 years ago as a friend of mine was getting married there, and china and india last year and im going this israel this year and somwhere else this year, which is undecided. go to japan @Nihonjin1051 will show you around and give you a tour.
Japan isnt the cheapest option ...And I hate traveling alone....At least the last 4 countries I actually visited was either with family or friends....excluding another which I went for a course and was with colleagues

Back
Top Bottom