What's new

Pakistani corner

Snowfall at Margalla Hills (old pics)
350949-Snow-at-Margalla-Hills---Islamabad-members-trip-DSC-0202.jpg

407021_271620552901172_134699573259938_800161_1899274260_n.jpg

350925-Snow-at-Margalla-Hills---Islamabad-members-trip-IMG00041-20120107-1317.jpg

margalla-hills-snow.jpg

@MaarKhoor @Color_Less_Sky @The Eagle There was an article on this wonderful man, who teaches the poor kids of the area and has been doing it for a couple of decades, that's why I mentioned Jauhar. Anyways I could be wrong.

edit: Found the OP
Ustaad jee: Karachi's selfless roadside teacher - Blogs - DAWN.COM
Sir I have no idea of this

He is a great man we have many examples in our Muslim societies actually our base is selfless service to society which is the basic principle of Islam.

You had a long break to be here....:D

Even if it isn't Jauhar but Salute to that teacher. ... though the area almost represents the Jauhar or surrounding ...
Sorry Bro was busy with work. :cheers:

Have a look at the OP. Wonderful guy!

Sorry Bro was busy with work. :cheers:

Have a look at the OP. Wonderful guy!

Naah bro it's OK though missed you around....

Checking OP. Thanks

There was an article on this wonderful man, who teaches the poor kids of the area and has been doing it for a couple of years, that's why I mentioned Jauhar. Anyways I could be wrong.

edit: Found the OP
Ustaad jee: Karachi's selfless roadside teacher - Blogs - DAWN.COM

A great man.... no doubt he is legendary person.... Hats off to the US tad Ji and it sets an example that what a teacher should be alike. .... nice share bro....and see it's Jauhar...

Naah bro it's OK though missed you around....

Checking OP. Thanks

A great man.... no doubt he is legendary person.... Hats off to the US tad Ji and it sets an example that what a teacher should be alike. .... nice share bro....and see it's Jauhar...
I actually read the OP on this forum, thats why I remembered him. It's selfless people like him who ignite your hope in humanity.

I actually read the OP on this forum, thats why I remembered him. It's selfless people like him who ignite your hope in humanity.

Exactly they are.... Agreed with you and they are the people make us to belive in humanity. Also I went through and many of posters agreed to come up with something for him.

Back
Top Bottom