What's new

Pakistani corner

February 13; Birth anniversary of Faiz Ahmed Faiz

ضبط کا عہد بھی ہے شوق کا پیمان بھی ہے
عہد و پیماں سے گزر جانے کو جی چاہتا ہے
درد اتنا ہے کہ ہر رگ میں ہے محشر برپا
اور سکوں ایسا کہ مر جانے کو جی چاہتا ہے

So @Technogaianist @Nihonjin1051 @XenoEnsi-14 I've shaved off my head and gone for skin-head look ! :smokin:

I've been told that I look everything from a Fat Baboon to Uncle Fester from Adam's Family ! :cray:

@waz Bhai I came to England aur aaap nei Fish and Chips hiii nahin khilaiii ? :(

You chockra! When did you inform me? Did you tag me? :angry::disagree:
I woud have met with you in a heartbeat. When are you next visiting.

So @Technogaianist @Nihonjin1051 @XenoEnsi-14 I've shaved off my head and gone for skin-head look ! :smokin:

I've been told that I look everything from a Fat Baboon to Uncle Fester from Adam's Family ! :cray:

@waz Bhai I came to England aur aaap nei Fish and Chips hiii nahin khilaiii ? :(
Don't worry, the hair will almost always grow back... I shaved my head and people thought I just came from the military. :dirol:

I'm actually here in England right now...studies ! :D

Lol, that's great, where did you end up. Let me guess, the Institute of Business Information systems international baccalaureate Masters diploma first degree course learning faculty of London? Well that's where most folks say they are studying or something along those lines. :blah::rofl:

Lol, that's great, where did you end up. Let me guess, the Institute of Business Information systems international baccalaureate Masters diploma first degree course learning faculty of London? Well that's where most folks say they are studying or something along those lines. :blah::rofl:

Its a secret ! :D

Mohsin Naqvi

خزاں کی دُھوپ سے ـ ـ شکوہ فضُول ہے محسنؔ
مَیں یُوں بھی پُھول تھا ــ آخر مجھے بکھرنا تھا

:o::pissed:!!!

I've been told that I look everything from a Fat Baboon to Uncle Fester from Adam's Family ! :cray::(

:lol:

Uncle+Fester+-+Jackie+Coogan.jpg

Why shave it:(? Style it, dye it and wham... you're as cute as me:p:.

I've got my hair like this right now:

6a1709deac94ad7162a148b603373cef.jpg

Might add some pink too:

Candy+Hair+2.jpeg

But I'm afraid I'll end up looking like I stuck my head in a cotton candy machine:o:!

cotton-candy-maker-rcm-605.jpg

Back
Top Bottom