What's new

Pakistani corner

I don't complain about politicians yar, I have been saying kill them all to save Pakistan. Have you seen me advocating for or favoring Sharifs, IK, AH, JI or any other party? They are all same it is just that some of them have beards, some are clean shaven and others are bald.
Independent candidates, anything is better than corrupt feudals. I know you will vote.

Independent candidates, anything is better than corrupt feudals. I know you will vote.

:no: I am paying my taxes that should be enough for the time being. I have no interest left in who is who, I don't want to become an idiot and feel insulted when I have to beg time for meeting a person who I voted to be my MNA or MPA or whatever. Or wait on roads just so that his convoy with hooters can move easily sorry that is against my nature.

Freeeeeeedddddddoooooooommmmmmmm (I have tried copying Mel Gibson here).

dc6f2fa916b98be5fdcdc0be896af4d3.jpg

Han Agar Rafiq Kochwan jiss din is mulk may election may khara hua to I will vote for him.

:no: I am paying my taxes that should be enough for the time being. I have no interest left in who is who, I don't want to become an idiot and feel insulted when I have to beg time for meeting a person who I voted to be my MNA or MPA or whatever. Or wait on roads just so that his convoy with hooters can move easily sorry that is against my nature.

Freeeeeeedddddddoooooooommmmmmmm (I have tried copying Mel Gibson here).

dc6f2fa916b98be5fdcdc0be896af4d3.jpg

Han Agar Rafiq Kochwan jiss din is mulk may election may khara hua to I will vote for him.
Bhabi ney to vote dala hoga :coffee:...

No I had forced her last time to vote for PTI in 2013 against her will :(, now she is enjoying an early day off with the kids.
Khandani masla hai. Do share this message with her too, 'don't complain about anything.' Gas shortage, load shedding anything.
regards

Hain loadshedding kay bawajood?

Kaisi loadshedding bahi? :undecided: Gas ka cylinder khareedo, UPS ya generator lagwao na yar ub her cheez Hakoomat e Pakistan kar kay dy gi tumhay kya?

:o: As long as people keep voting for these mafias, don't expect anything better.
regards

Bahi roz tany sunnany partay hain Insafio ko vote q dalwaya.

Kaisi loadshedding bahi? :undecided: Gas ka cylinder khareedo, UPS ya generator lagwao na yar ub her cheez Hakoomat e Pakistan kar kay dy gi tumhay kya?

Bahi roz tany sunnany partay hain Insafio ko vote q dalwaya.
Kiyon bhai mein US jitnay paisay doan bill pay aur phir bhe mairey ye tazleel akhir kion?

Lo jee ab awaam hi full satisfy ho gaye tazleel pay to phir halaat kaisay badlain gay?

Kiyon bhai mein US jitnay paisay doan bill pay aur phir bhe mairey ye tazleel akhir kion?

Lo jee ab awaam hi full satisfy ho gaye tazleel pay to phir halaat kaisay badlain gay?

Jab Awam khud badlay gi.

Bhai, vote for Pakistan, not to this corrupt Mafia. Independent candidates are quite competent enough.

Independent candidates contest and win as independent candidates just for sake of increasing their offer price, not for sake of fighting awami causes. Once right price has been offered to them by a party they become a nooni, an insafi etc etc kon c dunia may hotay ho bahi?

Bhai, vote for Pakistan, not to this corrupt Mafia. Independent candidates are quite competent enough.
Lol there is an independent candidate with poll symbol chila hua keela from melody market area ':rofl:'

Back
Top Bottom