What's new

Pakistani corner

ayesha Umer shokhi :D
Chup ey
momo12.jpg

Last edited:
@Color_Less_Sky , use your vote wisely, do not waste it. Kal elections hain na Islamabad main?

@Mr.Meap , @Slav Defence will you guys be voting tomorrow? :(

I am not going to vote for anyone and won't be voting ever in my lifetime. Muafi ya sheikh iss circus say hum dooor he achay. Waste of time, waste of resources, waste of energy.

Can we stop playing cricket and try football, I volunteer to play for the national women's team.:bounce:

That is what I tried to convey in that thread ............................ equal opportunity, equal time, equal resources, and equal chances for all athletes of Pakistan. Pakistan can produce world class boxers, footballers, hockey players, athletes, wrestlers, volleyball players etc etc.

:undecided:

I am not going to vote for anyone and won't be voting ever in my lifetime. Muafi ya sheikh iss circus say hum dooor he achay. Waste of time, waste of resources, waste of energy.

That is what I tried to convey in that thread ............................ equal opportunity, equal time, equal resources, and equal chances for all athletes of Pakistan. Pakistan can produce world class boxers, footballers, hockey players, athletes, wrestlers, volleyball players etc etc.

:undecided:
Un quomoan ki takdeer nahe badaltey jo khud badalna na chahein

Un quomoan ki takdeer nahe badaltey jo khud badalna na chahein

Gamay majay elect karny say bahi mayray taqdeer badalti nahi bigarti hay.

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Breaks Oldest Worldwide Record

2015-11-11 16:17:08 0 News
Jawani Phir Nahi Ani had become biggest Pakistani film ever in it's 3rd Week in terms of Pakistani Rupee.. But when figures are adjusted to US Dollars then Choorian had collected 4.4m $ back in 1998 and now 17 years latter that record is broken by Jawani Phir Nahi Ani as film has collected little over 4.4m $.. Few local films did leave Choorian behind in terms of PKR but no one had got even close to the film in ters of US Dollars.. Jawani Phir Nahi Ani has seen phenomenal response as number of screens and shows these days is much less than back in 1998 and this feat is much big as compared to what Choorian had enjoyed..

Film has collected little over 39cr at domestic market and will be ending it's run around 40cr mark which will be a new cinema history.. Whereas a good 0.7+m $ is contributed from Overseas which is not at record level but considering a rom-com it's a good contribution.. Film won't hit 5m $ unless it sees a release in India in it's 2nd phase..

Pakistan.. 3.69m $

USA.. 0.28m $

UK.. 0.26m $

UAE.. 0.175m $

Total.. 4.405m $

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani Breaks Oldest Worldwide Record
@Syed.Ali.Haider @WAJsal @django @Muhammad Omar @Umair Nawaz

Jahaaz awaam aik taraf say mukhalifat dosri taraf say super hit karwa gaye
@Color_Less_Sky @Akheilos @Shamain @Azadkashmir @Winchester

Molvi sahab

Why they are not wearing helmets while riding bikes? :undecided:

Jo ab kay elakqy mein kam gama maja hay usko elect karein

Bahi chor chahy 1 paisay ki chori kary ya 1 kharab ki dono sooratoo may wo chor he rahy ga. This rhetoric of elect the lesser of evil is a foolish idea and an insult.

Then the greater evil will oppress you more

Oh and i just casted my vote @WAJsal @MaarKhoor @Jonah Arthur @Leader @haviZsultan

50 plus years of evil corrupt rule and you are trying to scare me of greater evil. To avoid greater evil electing a lesser evil is cowardice :D. No vote till they come up with a column where I can declare I don't find any of the candidates contesting election suitable for being elected.

50 plus years of evil corrupt rule and you are trying to scare me of greater evil. To avoid greater evil electing a lesser evil is cowardice :D. No vote till they come up with a column where I can declare I don't find any of the candidates contesting election suitable for being elected.
And letting termites rule us by not voting is not a really wise thing i,ll say
Anjum Aqeel is re entering politics why do you support him by not voting against the Altaf Hussain of Islamabad?

And letting termites rule us by not voting is not a really wise thing i,ll say
Anjum Aqeel is re entering politics why do you support him by not voting against the Altaf Hussain of Islamabad?

To elect another termite / vermin smaller in size how is that wise?

Tell me do you really feel all this pre election ghema gehmi and all these jalsaz and efforts are sincerely to serve the awam and not to exploit them any more?

To elect another termite / vermin smaller in size how is that wise?

Tell me do you really feel all this pre election ghema gehmi and all these jalsaz and efforts are sincerely to serve the awam and not to exploit them any more?
Elect the smaller termite than less eating up of the systen and in a few decades we may have system similar to uk or canada an ocean starts from a drop

Elect the smaller termite than less eating up of the systen and in a few decades we may have system similar to uk or canada an ocean starts from a drop

You realise that our society is corrupt to the core? You are wishing for a revolution from top, while all the corrupts get to elect corrupts?

A drop of abe zam zam won't purify the impure ocean for us.

Back
Top Bottom