What's new

Pakistani corner

You realise that our society is corrupt to the core? You are wishing for a revolution from top, while all the corrupts get to elect corrupts?

A drop of abe zam zam won't purify the impure ocean for us.
How about this vote against the most corrupt person which in case of Islamabad are Anjum Aqeel Khan,s sponsored candidates

How about this vote against the most corrupt person which in case of Islamabad are Anjum Aqeel Khan,s sponsored candidates

To fight an evil I don't recommend siding with a lesser evil. My point give me the choice where I can express I don't find any of these candidates fit for the job so I am not voting in favor of anyone of them. That would be a slap on the face of all these political parties and this current political system.

To fight an evil I don't recommend siding with a lesser evil. My point give me the choice where I can express I don't find any of these candidates fit for the job so I am not voting in favor of anyone of them. That would be a slap on the face of all these political parties and this current political system.
Dont complain next time when baboon leagis attack your son,s college and occupy your land, you have no idea what Anum Aqeel will do to Islamabad, he is a crook and its our duty as responsible Islamabadis to deny him entry into seat of power

Last edited:
Dont complain next time when baboon leagis attack your son,s college and occupy your land, you have no idea what Anum Aqeel will do to Islamabad, he is a crook and its our duty as responsible Islamabadis to deny him entry into seat of power

People with weak will complain. In a jungle either you become a prey or you become a predator. Shareef ki badmashi say to Asman bhi sharmata hay Ganjum Wakeel kya cheez hay :enjoy: :p:

People with weak will complain. In a jungle either you become a prey or you become a predator. Shareef ki badmashi say to Asman bhi sharmata hay Ganjum Wakeel kya cheez hay :enjoy: :p:
Khair mera kaam tha nasihaat karna
Ham nay to vote kar diya dua karo junoon aur baboon mein say junoon ki jeet ho

The first Punjabi rock song
@MaarKhoor @Akheilos @Shamain @django

@WAJsal
T20 pics for u nice fight but anyways good cricket
During pre match practice
Nice....I am dying to watch a cricket match.
1 kumoro di hush koman ;)
You player :cheesy::lol:. Good to know, keep up the good work.
I am not going to vote for anyone and won't be voting ever in my lifetime. Muafi ya sheikh iss circus say hum dooor he achay. Waste of time, waste of resources, waste of energy.
If i see you complaining about anything, the poor system, anything, i will :mad:...Those who don't vote shouldn't complain, don't complain, am serious...
Then the greater evil will oppress you more

Oh and i just casted my vote @WAJsal @MaarKhoor @Jonah Arthur @Leader @haviZsultan
Mubarak..

If i see you complaining about anything, the poor system, anything, i will :mad:...Those who don't vote shouldn't complain, don't complain, am serious...

I complain about this insensitive corrupt society you already know that but with passage of time I am becoming indifferent to behavior and attitude of this Pakistani society, I have reached a point where I have come to terms with accepting that I pay rent in different forms to live in this country because I was born here nothing else. And complaining about a politician.............. what is there to complain I know they are all liars :D

I complain about this insensitive corrupt society you already know that but with passage of time I am becoming indifferent to behavior and attitude of this Pakistani society, I have reached a point where I have come to terms with accepting that I pay rent in different forms to live in this country because I was born here nothing else. And complaining about a politician.............. what is there to complain I know they are all liars :D
I expect not to see you in any such thread, complaining about anything. You will vote, or you are not in Islamabad; ain't that stupid. :D

I expect not to see you in any such thread, complaining about anything. You will vote, or you are not in Islamabad; ain't that stupid. :D

I don't complain about politicians yar, I have been saying kill them all to save Pakistan. Have you seen me advocating for or favoring Sharifs, IK, AH, JI or any other party? They are all same it is just that some of them have beards, some are clean shaven and others are bald.

Back
Top Bottom