What's new

Pakistani corner

Does anyone uses it? it is nothing less than stupid to make a metro in Islamabad. It is a way of buying vote.

Public service projects do tend to influence voting patterns. What is wrong with that?

Does anyone uses it? it is nothing less than stupid to make a metro in Islamabad. It is a way of buying vote.
Yes i wont lie people do use it but most of its users are pindi,ites

Guess they werent too succesfull in it lol

Metro Bus is dead foolish project people laughed about when they hear such foolish project when you build bridges seprate lanes Janglaaz whey not put tracks and run metro like dubai or Delhi.

Public service projects do tend to influence voting patterns. What is wrong with that?
I am guessing you have never been to Islamabad. Islamabad needs better education facilities, etc, etc facilities, CDA needs to be revamped, Islamabad doesn't need a Metro, waste of money. Karachi needs one.

I am guessing you have never been to Islamabad. Islamabad needs better education facilities, etc, etc facilities, CDA needs to be revamped, Islamabad doesn't need a Metro, waste of money. Karachi needs one.

Your guess would be wrong. :D

What you are describing is a difference in perceived priorities, that is all. Your list differs from those in government.

We needed a proper bus system which touched all sectors not a super expensive project that touches barely 10% of Islamabad and is more beneficial to Pindi than Islamabad

We needed a proper bus system which touched all sectors not a super expensive project that touches barely 10% of Islamabad and is more beneficial to Pindi than Islamabad

May be this core system can be expanded?

Yupe PTI is winning from F-7 F-8 to.. My Halqa :D

Metro Bus is dead foolish project people laughed about when they hear such foolish project when you build bridges seprate lanes Janglaaz whey not put tracks and run metro like dubai or Delhi.

That's gonna happen in 2016 :D Metro bus will run from Rawat to Faizabad and the current track will be converted into Metro Train

May be this core system can be expanded?

CDA is gonna run 22 Feeder buses for now new track Planned from Rawat to Faizabad yeh this is the core track there are 5 more

w
Why were you banned maarkhoor? And welcome back!

Yupe PTI is winning from F-7 F-8 to.. My Halqa :D

That's gonna happen in 2016 :D Metro bus will run from Rawat to Faizabad and the current track will be converted into Metro Train

CDA is gonna run 22 Feeder buses for now new track Planned from Rawat to Faizabad yeh this is the core track there are 5 more
I-8,i-9,i-10,h-8 pti unconfirmed reports

I-8,i-9,i-10,h-8 pti unconfirmed reports

PML N isgonna win mostly Rural seats PTI and IND is winning from Main Urban areas .... G-11 F-10 F-11 F-7 F-6 pti is leading from here

Savour Kam kr gya PTI ka hahaha Chawal de rhy thy sbko PTI Wale :D

w

Why were you banned maarkhoor? And welcome back!
I was banned + one strike for this, a very minor post should be ignored have a look (my post in red)

India to make Apache Helicopter Parts
XINIX
Congrats, You just Proved You are an ELITE Member !
MaarKhoor
oof u edit while replying cheater, check my post where i said.

PML N isgonna win mostly Rural seats PTI and IND is winning from Main Urban areas .... G-11 F-10 F-11 F-7 F-6 pti is leading from here

Savour Kam kr gya PTI ka hahaha Chawal de rhy thy sbko PTI Wale :D
na bhai hamaray elakay mein to noon walay dey rahay thay bc residential area mein raat 11bajay hawai firing kartay thay sahe hua bc yain dala hua tha

Zafarullah Shah lost unconfirmed report

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom