thanks to you, pappu number.. sabse ziyada aapne meri complain ki :big_boss:

but I'm back :bunny:

offtopic sections to hotey hi trolling ke liye hain, kyun bhai ? :enjoy:
You are on bail good to see again in Pink color with titled banned

You are on bail good to see again in Pink color with titled banned
you should stop flagging down the admins every drop of the hat, man.. grow up

here's some fresh trolling and crybaby routine from you in the Tejas thread:

first you troll needlessly
Good to see flying and drooping like dead dodo (A flightless bird)

then you cry mommy when someone gives it back
@Icarus @Slav Defence
I never said IAF pilot should not eject but why you post this off topic pic and call me stupid

kuch tees ek saal , aur aapki ?

why do you ask anyway :what:

Next time jab you pocho "Kiya Howa" just remember whatever hona tha happened tees ek years ago and we have to live with it. Afsurda reality .........

Next time jab you pocho "Kiya Howa" just remember whatever hona tha happened tees ek years ago and we have to live with it. Afsurda reality .........
lagta hai aap toh meri friendly trolling ka bhi bura maan gaye. :(

Well may nay to answered your sawal, "Kya howa" you keep poching. So you hail from which area in India? Bakht? Sanghi?

You tell me what is Jihad. Allah swt never commanded Muslims to sit with their thumbs up their butts with a TT title, while being abused. We have right to retaliate, but we have no right to be aggressors.
but bro this is a forum if we screw them here they will not come to listen us..forum mien sirf hum logg apis mien behas kertey reh jayen gey. engage them technically since i am new and you are title holder pls don't mind.

quite funny name Gau8av sounds like cow eat av or Gao eat ve

Well may nay to answered your sawal, "Kya howa" you keep poching. So you hail from which area in India? Bakht? Sanghi?
dilli, and neither

I'm just anti communist, Indian communists I should specify, they're a special breed of retard.

what about you, are you one of those expansionist wahhabi islamists ? :sarcastic:

quite funny name Gau8av sounds like cow eat av
it's actually a clever (I think it's clever anyway) wordplay on my name.. gaurav, and the GAU-8/Avenger gatling gun on the A-10 warthog.

330px-A10gun1.jpg

what about you, are you one of those expansionist wahhabi islamists ? :sarcastic:

Islamist is no term or noun or name or whatever, I am not familiar with this word, Muslim yes, fundamentalist yes. But will never want or desire to kill you for being 100% infidel unless you intend to harm me, my Muslims brothers or sisters or my beliefs :enjoy:. Paka wadah

Expansionist when did that happen? I have yet to plan Akhand Pakistan.

dilli, and neither

I'm just anti communist, Indian communists I should specify, they're a special breed of retard.

it's actually a clever (I think it's clever anyway) wordplay on my name.. gaurav, and the GAU-8/Avenger gatling gun on the A-10 warthog.

330px-A10gun1.jpg
not impressed it sound like either cow eat ev or Gao eat ve ask anybody

Islamist is no term or noun or name or whatever, I am not familiar with this word, Muslim yes, fundamentalist yes. But will never want or desire to kill you for being 100% infidel unless you intend to harm me, my Muslims brothers or sisters or my beliefs :enjoy:. Paka wadah

Expansionist when did that happen? I have yet to plan Akhand Pakistan.
fundamentalist, eh ? :what: ok

I suppose it's all good as long as you don't come riding in a horse (or an f-16) with a sword (or nukes) in hand and want to reduce me from a random citizen of a sovereign country to dhimmi status. :lol:

I don't wish to have a theological debate here so mostly agnostic would be a good way to describe me in simple terms. No hate here, got far far extended muslim family in Lahore (through a cousin's inter religious marriage) and a bunch of good friends, including Kashmiris (of the well educated, well heeled and well traveled type) who might not be representative of whatever angst the Pak flag waving, stone pelters of the valley feel but I get the scoop. :)

and no Akhand Pakistan but *cough* gazwa :angel:

I'm not on this forum to sling shit, just want to engage with regular folks across the border, though I do get dragged into a few matches sometimes. :whistle:

:enjoy:

not impressed it sound like either cow eat ev or Gao eat ve ask anybody
as you see fit :enjoy:

fundamentalist, eh ? :what: ok

I suppose it's all good as long as you don't come riding in a horse (or an f-16) with a sword (or nukes) in hand and want to reduce me from a random citizen of a sovereign country to dhimmi status. :lol:

I don't wish to have a theological debate here so mostly agnostic would be a good way to describe me in simple terms. No hate here, got far far extended muslim family in Lahore (through a cousin's inter religious marriage) and a bunch of good friends, including Kashmiris (of the well educated, well heeled and well traveled type) who might not be representative of whatever angst the Pak flag waving, stone pelters of the valley feel but I get the scoop. :)

and no Akhand Pakistan but *cough* gazwa :angel:

I'm not on this forum to sling shit, just want to engage with regular folks across the border, though I do get dragged into a few matches sometimes. :whistle:

:enjoy:

as you see fit :enjoy:
Modi will ban u gao eat ve :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom