What's new

Pakistani corner

جگنو جگنووووووووووووو جگنوووووووو
Ohoooooooo hooooooo

He is Pakistani and not Afghan.

But why are you trying to point the finger at me, when all you do side with Indians?
A wrong flag. Did you know that he once abused Pakistanis, specifically Punjabis, blamed them of raping and etc, etc. Your thoughts on that?

A wrong flag. Did you know that he once abused Pakistanis, specifically Punjabis, blamed them of raping and etc, etc. Your thoughts on that?

I know him for a while. He's actually very pro-Pakistan. Like I told you junior, you're new here. It's all a psy-op. He secretly likes Punjabis too. :lol:

Have a nice day.

When you grow up a little more, you'll realize that not everything is black and white. Appreciate the 50 shades of grey.

Btw he is really a Pakistani and he does contribute very much with interesting historical articles and research.

When you grow up a little more, you'll realize that not everything is black and white. Appreciate the 50 shades of grey.

Btw he is really a Pakistani and he does contribute very much with interesting historical articles.
I see how Pakistani he is, when he abuses my Punjabi brothers. Age doesn't matter, you might be a 100 years old, you haven't the slightest of manners and talk about doing a Jihad, you don't even follow the basics of Islam. Please do not quote me.

I see how Pakistani he is, when he abuses my Punjabi brothers. Age doesn't matter, you might be a 100 years old, you haven't the slightest of manners and talk about doing a Jihad, you don't even follow the basics of Islam. Please do not quote me.

Chumi de.

What about when you do Indian chaploosi? Is that also for your Punjabi brothers?

Let's just be honest here.

Chumi de.

What about when you do Indian chaploosi? Is that also for your Punjabi brothers?

Let's just be honest here.
I will personally make sure of it that this time you get a permanent ban, doesn't matter if you come back, as you seem to find a way to get banned.

Back
Top Bottom