What's new

Pakistani corner

I agree, i am not a very religious person. Last i checked Islam doesn't allow Muslims to abuse other religions or a person. You don't follow the basics of Islam, why so?

Punjabis, lol. Why you don't consider others to be as patriotic? just for the records, others have given equal sacrifice for independence or to this date, still are. Such pathetic comments. We Gilgitis have given our everything for Pakistan and will still do, same goes for my Baloch, Pathan and Sindhi brothers..

Because of this forum and me, give me some credit :p:. I agree no point in abusing, as it is against what our religion teaches us and what our parents teach us. It is completely pointless, and if you don't you are a traitor for some people.
Dear Bro i already mentioned u r support, i hope in future u keep this practice. i really admire u. :tup:

Dear Bro i already mentioned u r support, i hope in future u keep this practice. i really admire u. :tup:
7042410c28cd2b9fcf88cc39df36dc4e19924ba416a63d5b6022d04ae5580684.jpg

:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

bc7[3].png

Glad to be of help. Good to see you further spreading what i preach, thank you for that and continue doing so.
"We as a nation need to be more organized and disciplined." Wajsal

A traitor or wimp. Were you raised by women only? :lol:
As expected, you ignored the rest of the post.

View attachment 261084
Glad to be of help. Good to see you further spreading what i preach, thank you for that and continue doing so.
"We as a nation need to be more organized and disciplined." Wajsal

As expected, you ignored the rest of the post.

I been in these parts a lot longer than you my son. Most of the patriots have left. Perhaps I'm wasting my time here engaging with burger bacha aman ki asha salman khan movie watchers. Who knows?

bro i got my answer, i think you loose u r cool after permanent ban i hope i can approach somebody to help u get the account back i realy like thread about Arain "Dekh beta poori duniya mien sirf 2 tarha key log hotey hien AIK ARAIN aor dosray MUTAASIREEN-E-ARAIN" i am arain by the way.

I been in these parts a lot longer than you my son. Most of the patriots have left. Perhaps I'm wasting my time here engaging with burger bacha aman ki asha salman khan movie watchers. Who knows?
Burger? that term PMLN uses for PTI supporters, lol. Salman Khan i hate, am more of a Amir Khan type of guy. Why you don't want peace, i don't see why anyone wouldn't .

bro i got my answer, i think you loose u r cool after permanent ban i hope i can approach somebody to help u get the account back i realy like thread"Dekh beta poori duniya mien sirf 2 tarha key log hotey hien AIK ARAIN aor dosray MUTAASIREEN-E-ARAIN" i am arain by the way. about arain.

Arain, te hindu'a naal dosti? Ja oy. Main ja ra hun sonay aur tu ja aur wajsal ke zulfein utta uskay chehray se.

Khuda hafez.

Burger? that term PMLN uses for PTI supporters, lol. Salman Khan i hate, am more of a Amir Khan type of guy. Why you don't want peace, i don't see why anyone wouldn't .

Maybe I'll tell you next time. I am outta here.

Back
Top Bottom