What's new

Pakistani corner

@The-king , want's a Think tank title, lol. You can't change it in settings, or just ask an admin for it. My guide to becoming a TT(think tank), which is just a title BTW. Good posts, no unnecessary trolling, informative threads. Follow these steps and if you are deserving, why not.

Uglee puglee poo poo
Tung karney agey? Apke Eid keisey they? bhai made some sexy Tikkas on day 2. Not Altaf bhai, me.

@unleashed , app ki Eid keisey they? kya kya bana ya, kya kya kha ya? They suf jum asoney a?

@Shamain @Akheilos @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @JonAsad

All it takes to be a TT on this forum is pandering to Indians, and losing all self dignity. Becoming a TT on the forum is to have no ghairat and receiving insults from Bhartis with a smile.

Showing loyalty to your nation is not something you want to do, If you want to become a TT. Even a dog is loyal, but unfortunately, Pakistani liberals/THINK TANKS(LMAO) are not.

Growing up and maturing as a person is another topic, altogether.

Tung karney agey? Apke Eid keisey they? bhai made some sexy Tikkas on day 2. Not Altaf bhai, me.

;). ALLAH ka shukker Eid behtreen thi, maza aya, hmmmmm tikkay chaly wo bhi sexy mutton? beef?, bahi nay bhi bar bq kia tha with cousins and family in hmary gaon 2nd day of eid. Altaf bahi ki to apni bhains mari hui hai ajj kal wo kya tikka party kary ga :partay:

@Shamain @Akheilos @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @JonAsad

All it takes to be a TT on this forum is pandering to Indians, and losing all self dignity. Becoming a TT on the forum is to have no ghairat and receiving insults from Bhartis with a smile.

Aur chaudhry eid kaisi thee pardes may?

Practice what you preach. Is abusing another religion or a person part of growing and maturing as a person, please enlighten me? Is that even something our religion tolerates or teaches?
;). ALLAH ka shukker Eid behtreen thi, maza aya, hmmmmm tikkay chaly wo bhi sexy mutton? beef?, bahi nay bhi bar bq kia tha with cousins and family in hmary gaon 2nd day of eid. Altaf bahi ki to apni bhains mari hui hai ajj kal wo kya tikka party kary ga :partay:
Bhai bari eid and no BBQ, ho hey nahe sakta.

Practice. what you preach. Is abusing another religion or a person part of growing and maturing as a person, please enlighten me? Is that even something our religion tolerates or teaches?

Bhai bari eid and no BBQ, ho hey nahe sakta.

You tell me what is Jihad. Allah swt never commanded Muslims to sit with their thumbs up their butts with a TT title, while being abused. We have right to retaliate, but we have no right to be aggressors.

You tell me what is Jihad. Allah swt never commanded Muslims to sit with their thumbs up their butts with a TT title, while being abused. We have right to retaliate, but we have no right to be aggressors.
Internet Jihad..:what:
Allah swt never commanded Muslims to sit with their thumbs up their butts with a TT title
You are an insult. Please follow Islam to the latter and answer my question, is using abusive language or abusing another religion allowed in Islam? Prophet's enemies wanted to kill him, yet he wouldn't abuse them. Talk about doing a Jihad, you ignore the basics or Islam. Again answer my questions.

Bro i have one question r u RazPak boht naam suna hey but i think he is permanent banned i myself often branded by fellow Indians as RazPak

You were a little hostile towards Indians, when you were new, right? Thus the reason for such conclusions.
Yep but i find other ways to discuss it is useless to abuse or post on other religion. I admit that this positive change on me because of this forum, if you find somebody irritating tag mods thts all. Thanks bro for support.

Internet Jihad..:what:

You are an insult. Please follow Islam to the latter and answer my question, is using abusive religion or even abusing another religion allowed in Islam. Prophet's enemies wanted to kill him, yet he wouldn't abuse them. Talk about doing a Jihad, you ignore the basics or Islam. Again answer my questions.

Internet..publications, propaganda,war... Jihad simply means resistance. If Indians are hell bent on show casing my religion in a negative light, I can do the same. And it is my right.

You must think I am crazy.

The sad fact is that you are just ignorant. Punjabis hate Indians. We were victims of Sikh marauders, poisoned wells, and rape of our women. Do you think we want to make peace with such people that continue their practices in Kashmir today, so that you can get some internet reputation?

You are young and also naive. I can't blame you since you are not from our region, but to condescendingly patronize our sacrifices for Pakistan... I can't allow your transgressions of ignorance. It's not about hate, rather an unjust system of Hindu upper-castes that have abused their positions and the people they consider lower than them. It's not about hate, but just revenge.

You can give me a negative rating If it boosts your internet persona. I'm just speaking about the facts and situation on the ground.

Bro i have one question r u RazPak boht naam suna hey but i think he is permanent banned i myself often branded by fellow Indians as RazPak
Share pics of yourself as a Kid!

Internet..publications, propaganda,war... Jihad simply means resistance. If Indians are hell bent on show casing my religion in a negative light, I can do the same. And it is my right.
I agree, i am not a very religious person. Last i checked Islam doesn't allow Muslims to abuse other religions or a person. You don't follow the basics of Islam, why so?
Punjabis hate Indians.
Punjabis, lol. Why you don't consider others to be as patriotic? just for the records, others have given equal sacrifice for independence or to this date, still are. Such pathetic comments. We Gilgitis have given our everything for Pakistan and will still do, same goes for my Baloch, Pathan and Sindhi brothers..
Yep but i find other ways to discuss it is useless to abuse or post on other religion. I admit that this positive change on me because of this forum, if you find somebody irritating tag mods thts all. Thanks bro for support.
Because of this forum and me, give me some credit :p:. I agree no point in abusing, as it is against what our religion teaches us and what our parents teach us. It is completely pointless, and if you don't you are a traitor for some people.

I agree, i am not a very religious person. Last i checked Islam doesn't allow Muslims to abuse other religions or a person. You don't follow the basics of Islam, why so?

Punjabis, lol. Why you don't consider others to be as patriotic? just for the records, others have given equal sacrifice for independence or to this date, still are. Such pathetic comments. We Gilgitis have given our everything for Pakistan and will still do, same goes for my Baloch, Pathan and Sindhi brothers..

Because of this forum and me, give me some credit :p:. I agree no point in abusing, as it is against what our religion teaches us and what our parents teach us. It is completely pointless, and if you don't you are a traitor for some people.

A traitor or wimp. Were you raised by women only? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom