What's new

Pakistani corner

Hello @Atanz , i am going through Gilgit rebellion, the book. i have it on google docs. Thought i'd share this chapter with you, give it a read. This will excite you. If you want i can share all the chapters too. It is a must that you read it till Sports and past time.

CHAPTER-1 My First Tour in Gilgit (August 1943 to July 1946)

1. The Role of the Scouts Page 1

2. The Gilgit Agency 4

3. The People of Gilgit 8

4. Sports and Pastimes 12-Read it till hear- you will enjoy it.

5. Chilas 16

6. The Gilgit Agency: Strategy 20

7. The Gilgit Scouts 25

8. My Life in Gilgit in the British Period 30

BTW mother's mother-my maternal grand mother from Yasin side, mothers father-My maternal grand father is from Hunza side, and father is from Gilgit side-his father my grand father from Chilas and surrounding areas. I have a huge family. You will understand what i am saying when you read the whole chapter, trust me it is quite a good read. was such a good feeling knowing about your history. Have any questions-once read, do ask.

CHAPTER I - Google Docs
@unleashed ....

Last edited:
Bakra-Eid-Bakra-Eid-Funny-3612.jpg

6.jpg

The Mangal Bagh Lashkar E Islam is allied with TTP and operates in Tirah valley. Mangal Bagh was a truck driver and became later a notorious militant leader. Similar to Fazlullah who was a lift operator. It is surprising and shocking how any person can elevate himself to a powerful position by claiming to fight for his religion. I wrote an entire report of the taliban and there are also mullah toofan dadulah ad some other commanders. In fact for a while there wasinfighting between 2 ttp commanders-it was during the Orakzai operation.

This is why I say religion has become a tool in the hands of mullahs and every nation has used it like us in Afghanistan. You might notice that some anti pakistani mullahs in 47 including maulana Kalam Azad had extremely orthodox views. Yet since they talked about a unified India the Indians supported him.

I brought it here so not to derail that thread. Actually once in moeed pirzadas show they had shown video footages of two suicide bombers. So one of them knew zilch abt religion he cudnt recite kalima.
Amongst many issues ,the huge influx of afghans being one ,anotht issue was that historically fata region was kept as a buffer zone by brits, with hardly any access to education granted . Now once they left, the incoming pakistani govs did nothing to bring mass change ,development and education in those areas,. Even the infra in those agencies isnt anything worth mentioning.
Naturally parts where education wouldn be common, ppl wouldnt know abt their religion then falling for such fake mullahs will be a natural thing.

To be honest ihave some more issues to share but iwud leave it here. Indians idiotically come and pry on this thread ,u wud write abt some weaknesess of ur own country ,state ,they will tke that as a blessing and then u will see them spewing the same in exaggerated versions to create discord. Which we cant afford.

Kidhar ghayab ho? how's life? Eid Mubarak to you too and all.

Busy with work..... But i used to read the threads while on move.......

Chalo Kal eid ki kushi mein Mutton khayenge.....

Last edited:
I would like to ask Pakistani fellows here "what do they think is quintessentially Pakistani?"
I would say its a disregard for manners. I don't want to be negative but I see the west and then the east, both have there manners but Pakistanis have none.

I would like to ask Pakistani fellows here "what do they think is quintessentially Pakistani?"
I would say its a disregard for manners. I don't want to be negative but I see the west and then the east, both have there manners but Pakistanis have none.

Q bahi koi ap ka bakra chura kay lay gya hai kya?

nahi I thought yahan interactions kee formalization nahi jis tarha baqi dunya may hay

You mean Hi Sir, Hello Sir, excuse me, bless you, thank you, I appreciate it, etc etc?

Back
Top Bottom