What's new

Pakistani corner

2 sal pehley Islamabad Eid par weran ho gya tha, back when we used to live in Islamabad. Hardly any shops open..

Population barh gaey hai. Metro any good? or has it ruined Islamabad.

Nice.

Metro, yar I have not traveled using Metro yet, albat roads ki ukhar pichar nay mayra satianas mar dia hay. The route I use for office it has patch that is still under construction, gari ki halat ho jati hay. I have seen lots of people though traveling on Metro buses. Aik masla hay the stops they have constructed, un kay tor phor ka bohat khatra hai bahi jalsay juloos ehtijaj aur dharno may.

.Mitre Peak(6010m), Baltoro Glacier
3bbae25da43bde357f2fb3ac8e3cf279

KFC, Hardees and Savour among 12 eateries sealed over poor hygiene
34 MINS AGO BY PAKISTAN TODAY
hardees-islamabad.jpg

Authorities in the federal capital on Sunday sealed a dozen more restaurants and eateries besides imposing heavy fines during a campaign against substandard and unhealthy food.

Despite a weekly holiday, the local administration conducted raids on different restaurants including KFC, Hardee’s, Savour Foods, Fresco Sweets, Jahangir Barbecue, Usmania and others.
Some of the restaurants were sealed off on account of their failure to maintain hygiene while the others faced the wrath of local administration for serving recycled food to visitors. Few of the eateries were also found to be an open field for rats and insects.
The raids were conducted on restaurants and hotels located in G-6, F-7 and F-9 and Melody Food Park areas of the federal capital.
Five restaurants were sealed in Melody Park alone while in Blue area the authorities not only sealed the Fresco Sweets, but also took few members of the staff including manager into custody.

Pakistan Today
Dedicated to telling the news as it is

Sharing
TagsHardees, Islamabad,KFC, Savour, Sealed

Setting the record straight: 6 stereotypes overseas Pakistanis face

29475-stereotype-1442665782-632-640x480.jpg

There is a distinct need to set the record straight and inform the international community.

Metro, yar I have not traveled using Metro yet, albat roads ki ukhar pichar nay mayra satianas mar dia hay. The route I use for office it has patch that is still under construction, gari ki halat ho jati hay. I have seen lots of people though traveling on Metro buses. Aik masla hay the stops they have constructed, un kay tor phor ka bohat khatra hai bahi jalsay juloos ehtijaj aur dharno may.
Quite a waste of money in my opinion, especially in a city like Islamabad. Yes, in Rawalpindi is a good idea.
i am not getting u
Choro!

.Traditional Peshawari Naan

Pakistan-Traditional-Peshawari-Naan-Peshawar-Pakistan-5059.jpg

_dsc0034-1.jpg
Giants key liye banaey hai kya? can't finish that. Pakistani culture, though.

I found a great little eating place in the centre of London owned by Pakistanis. They serve 15 different fillings (meat and veg) in wraps, either of paratha or tortilla for a great price. I paid £6 a day for my meals, usually rubbish from Sainsburys. Now I'm in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom