What's new

Pakistani corner

You haven't, trolls continue to do what the do best. I am not the only one saying that. Replying to a troll simply feeds him, no point in wasting time on a troll.

Inncorrect. Look at what our religion teaches us-end of debate.
Let me know if you came across any Indian troll abusing our religion and Nation!

Bahii chorain these ppl wont understand tese things u do what u thinkis right without getting too abusive.
I would rather not waste time on what an Indian troll, or trolls in general think about my religion or country and in process of replying to him/her falling down to a level similar to them-by abusing and etc, etc. I can't understand as to why people reply on trolls in the first place-do reply. Next time, don't give me the, 'these ppl won't understand,' bullshit, we understand as much as any other person.
regards

,Next time, don't give me the, 'these ppl won't understand,' bullshit,
regards
Iwasnt giving u any bs. I was talking 2 qanas. And 'these ppl' include many.
And just cuz u think so and so troll shudnt be responded to,?not everyone does. At times these ppl cross all the limits.

At times these ppl cross all the limits.
Another reason for people like you or Knas(who are sensible and reasonable) to fall down on the same level as these 'trolls', by abusing and etc, etc...I would rather not give a shit.
for example you remember lastofpatriots, you remember him abusing, i never replied in the same language, reported and moved on-something to learn from.
Iwasnt giving u any bs. I was talking 2 qanas. And 'these ppl' include many.
Oh please, anyone can see who that was pointed to, i know what you mean by these people.

Why do you mess with him, or are? BTW if he replies :o:-is that even possible?

Yes he replied to me twice, twice man twice. I am just curious no intention of harming his feelings and offending him:angel:. Has he ever been on this thread?

Yeh rawalakot k rehne wale thei aur jab lahore se wapsi par aate hue inko zehar diya giya to 1899 mein , inhon ne wasiyat ki k mjhe meri aabai jagah na dafnana, mjhe yahan k logon ne boat support kia hai,meri kabar ider honi chaei, phirunko hamari zameenon mein dafnaya giya.
:police:
@Kashir @waz @fakhre mirpur
IMG_20150607_131241.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom