What's new

Pakistani corner

I am not big fan of Madam but her eyy puar hataan tey nahien vickday is my favorite.although its parody by babu bral is awsoom.. eey yaar ney sher jawanaa dey..eyy moat koloun vi darr dey naen..eyy moat thay khoo tey kam karday...:rofl:

I am not big fan of Madam but her eyy puar hataan tey nahien vickday is my favorite.although its parody by babu bral is awsoom.. eey yaar ney sher jawanaa dey..eyy moat koloun vi darr dey naen..eyy moat thay khoo tey kam karday...:rofl:

person-of-interest.jpg

Season 5 is going to be beyond epic, can't wait. @Gufi ..

any fans? @Shamain ,@SquadronLeaderDin ?

This is such a sad news to hear. I hope next time, the nation will be lucky and this murderer will go to the hell.
Don't wish anyone death, or post similar content in future, as it will lead to a ban. Against the forum rules.

I am no mod, nor i think i will be any time soon. To become a mod, might as well take a couple of more years.
Back to the topic, ignore trolls, no point in replying, report and move on. Then there is replying in uncivilized language or manner, we mustn't get as low as them, we are better than them. I hope in future you do as i tell you.
For dealing uncivilized cunts you need to be more uncivilized,i haven't seen them doing ranting after that day despite of the fact that these trolls are operating multiple accounts.

For dealing uncivilized cunts you need to be more uncivilized,i haven't seen them doing ranting after that day despite of the fact that these trolls are operating multiple accounts.
You haven't, trolls continue to do what the do best. I am not the only one saying that. Replying to a troll simply feeds him, no point in wasting time on a troll.
For dealing uncivilized cunts you need to be more uncivilized
Inncorrect. Look at what our religion teaches us-end of debate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom