What's new

Pakistani corner

yes ofcourse buddy but bakion kay liay ap article post karien
@django

yes ofcourse buddy but bakion kay liay ap article post karien
@django

Mujhay to sirf baroan kay kisay yaad hain ap Khan Sahab par detail article post karein jis mein unki machine gun or dogri police wali dastaan bhe ho @engineer saad
:-)

Mujhay to sirf baroan kay kisay yaad hain ap Khan Sahab par detail article post karein jis mein unki machine gun or dogri police wali dastaan bhe ho @engineer saad
:-)

Do find an article that explains his role in liberating mirpur i read a book as a child but i forgot its name :-(

Do find an article that explains his role in liberating mirpur i read a book as a child but i forgot its name :-(
I will post it at earliest.
What about Sardar Bahadur Ali Khan Shaheed?
@Shamain
1912402_727625003935449_338311075_n.jpg

We can not forget our heroes but unfortunately Pakistan govt. and media have completely forgotten many Kashmiri soldiers who sacrificed their lives for this country. in recent celebration of 1965 Victory; they invited many martyr's families from all over the Pakistan but none of Kashmiri family has been invited there. So Sad...

We can not forget our heroes but unfortunately Pakistan govt. and media have completely forgotten many Kashmiri soldiers who sacrificed their lives for this country. in recent celebration of 1965 Victory; they invited many martyr's families from all over the Pakistan but none of Kashmiri family has been invited there. So Sad...
Brother.Sardar Bahadur Ali khan was not't martyred in year 1965.
He was poisoned by Maharaja of Kashmir in year 1899 because he was very active hurriat leader.

Brother.Sardar Bahadur Ali khan was not't martyred in year 1965.
He was poisoned by Maharaja of Kashmir in year 1899 because he was very active hurriat leader.
Sir I did not mention this about Sardar Bahadur Ali Khan but generally I just added about 1965's..

Sir I did not mention this about Sardar Bahadur Ali Khan but generally I just added about 1965's..
I have also gone through the thread you posted on Sep-29-2014..:)

@Shamain @fakhre mirpur @WAJsal @Akheilos @Kashir @waz @django
Today i found a very authentic and informative book regrading Azad Kashmir rebellion and Dogra dynasty,1832 to 1949.
Raise your hand who is intrusted
Why not? name?
Oh nawab sahab was just sharing his thoughts aur kuch nahi.

I think gb liberatiomn @WAJsal u know hassan jarral?
Indeed i do!
What about Hassan Jarral? He was the biggest reason for GB going to us.
Many names involved along with Major Brown, we can't give credit to one men, GB scouts deserve a lot of credit-as in part of NLI regiment.
Last time i reported it worked after 5 hours leading me toward a ban and -7.If these would have been anyone around replying on reports then that wouldn't have happened.
The point was-there is no point in replying to trolls, especially by abusing them. You can defend in kind words toe.
regards

I wish you best of luck for being next -Moderator.....
I am no mod, nor i think i will be any time soon. To become a mod, might as well take a couple of more years.
Back to the topic, ignore trolls, no point in replying, report and move on. Then there is replying in uncivilized language or manner, we mustn't get as low as them, we are better than them. I hope in future you do as i tell you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom