What's new

Pakistani corner

948313-cartoon-1442507412-426-640x480.JPG

A bitter truth. :(
Any ways i will arrange book for you.
Inko janti ho?
@fakhre mirpur
View attachment 258262
Since you raised this I would like to pay glowing tribute to Muhammed Farooq Khan and Major Shafaat. They both died for their country. Only Shafaat was a soldier but MuhammedFarooq Khan represented liberal thought in the Islamic world. He advocated modern concepts and was one of the most highly qualified people in Swat. He was killed in Mardan by the TTP for his liberal Islamic principles. Major Shafaat was from Quetta, a Hazara. His is a harrowing, painful anecdote. He died indirectly at the hands of LEJ scum.

Death be to terrorists.

Inko janti ho?
@fakhre mirpur
View attachment 258262
What about Hassan Jarral? He was the biggest reason for GB going to us.

Since you raised this I would like to pay glowing tribute to Muhammed Farooq Khan and Major Shafaat. They both died for their country. Only Shafaat was a soldier but MuhammedFarooq Khan represented liberal thought in the Islamic world. He advocated modern concepts and was one of the most highly qualified people in Swat. He was killed in Mardan by the TTP for his liberal Islamic principles. Major Shafaat was from Quetta, a Hazara. His is a harrowing, painful anecdote. He died indirectly at the hands of LEJ scum.

Death be to terrorists.

What about Hassan Jarral? He was the biggest reason for GB going to us.
I know but how my post related to Ops swat.
I am talking about war of independence 1947.

@haviZsultan major Hassan jurral was close companion of sardar Ibrahim Khan, they both attacked Rajouri but Jurral quit this front and moved towards his maternal place GB for rebellion.

Inko janti ho?
@fakhre mirpur
View attachment 258262
yes ofcourse buddy but bakion kay liay ap article post karien
@django

Inko janti ho?
@fakhre mirpur
View attachment 258262
yes ofcourse buddy but bakion kay liay ap article post karien
@django

Mujhay to sirf baroan kay kisay yaad hain ap Khan Sahab par detail article post karein jis mein unki machine gun or dogri police wali dastaan bhe ho @engineer saad
:-)

Mujhay to sirf baroan kay kisay yaad hain ap Khan Sahab par detail article post karein jis mein unki machine gun or dogri police wali dastaan bhe ho @engineer saad
:-)

Do find an article that explains his role in liberating mirpur i read a book as a child but i forgot its name :-(

Do find an article that explains his role in liberating mirpur i read a book as a child but i forgot its name :-(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom