What's new

Pakistani corner

Everyone chill and enjoy:

Ijust saw the posts ...idint even know whats happening here. Guys now all of us cool down and move on. Theek hai.

My favorite spectrum eyes.

BNrpImACAAIj4fi.jpg

@Akheilos اگر @lastofthepatriots
بین سے واپس آجاۓ اور پھر سے گالیاں دے تو ہم اس سے بات نہيں کریں گے جب تک وہ ٹھیک نہ ہو جاۓ ۔
لاسٹ آف دا ۔۔۔۔۔ سن لیا آپ نے۔ سدھر جاؤ
alif dal fa alif kiya cheez hai? :unsure:

Famous Pakistani Food

Pakistani cuisine is very rich with flavors and spices. Because of the shared history, it resembles quite much to Indian food. Here, some famous foods and beverages of Pakistan are listed:

1. Breads
  2. Entree
  3. Bar-b-Que
  4. Deserts
  5. Beverages
1. Breads:

i: Tandoori Naan (Garlic naan, mint naan, plain butter naan):

ii: Paratha (Oily bread):

iii: Poori (Thin fluffy bread):

2. Main dishes / entrée :

i: Biryani:

ii: Pulao:

iii: Qorma:

.................................................................................
iv: Chicken / mutton/ beef Karahi:

v: Koftay

v: Haleem

3. Bar-b-Que:

i: Chappal Kabab

ii: Shami Kabab

iii: Seekh Kabab

iv: Bihari Kabab:

v: Chicken Tikka

Yar aam zindagi may to Quaid baychary ko poochna nai to khali neeli peeli avatar rakh kay faida?
You are killing me, can't you agree to anything:mad:?
@Nihonjin1051 @Desertfalcon @AMDR @Technogaianist @Taygibay

The trick to having to having Pakistani food is to have it the traditional way. With a tall glass of "Lassi" ( can be sweet or salty, depends on you). In the Arab world it's called "Laban." This drink will cool your stomach, and insure that the desi spices you are not used, don't drive you nuts.

Lassi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Where i come from we have a version of Lassi our self, too strong for me though.

Terrorist Attack On PAF camp Badaber : 16 people massacred, 13 terrorists killed.

Can't wait for the day we get rid of TTP and other scum bags, RIP to the martyrs:(.....Pakistan zindabad. We should go inside Afghanistan and neutralize these bastards-these people have nothing to do with the religion of Islam. f*** disease. What were they planning, to take over the base? just came home and found out, what are the latest updates?
@Color_Less_Sky ,@Shamain ,@Gufi ,@engineer saad ,@Akheilos ....

My name is sanjeev kumar and i am not a rapist :lol:
Don't troll in future, edit your post.

@WAJsal

Latest is as usual sadly, they come to kill people and they succeed in it. Hum bus khoton ki tarah her aik ki tc kary gay aur bus phir bhool jy gay. Afghanistan ka aman hmary aman say ziada eham hy bahi.

Back
Top Bottom