What's new

Pakistani corner

Good to see Pakistani corner kicking, keep posting guys.....
@Shamain , successful initiative, what if it was still Kashmiri corner:o:, no worries.
Hahahaha lolz

Acha @haviZsultan and @Slav Defence both are from lucknow so we will call both of them nawabs of lucknow from now onwards . Theek hai @fakhre mirpur and @engineer saad

Nawab slav defence in 2013

banganapalle-GMAK%20III.jpg

Irfan Sahab, I know you are a busy guy, when you do have time do go through as many posts of his as you can. The thing you will notice is that 90% of his posts are anti-Pakistan and anti-Islam.

My apologies in advance, but I'm human, and if someone keeps on repeating again and again like a parrot, ultimately you a reach a point, where you would rather not listen to him.

Please, do look into this when you are free.

Thanks & Best Regards
SAH is a good poster providing an alternate view than the textbook version. Let all views flourish so that we can thrive. This ideal of stifling debate (the reason for this site is debate) is why we lost Bengal. Lets not go there.

When I corrected him on his mistake, his fragile ego got hurt, and he started slandering me, for which he has yet to provide evidence. He should apologize.

I have evidence to back my claim, where is his?

Look at the picture you posted and ask yourself what is judgmental about it.
https://defence.pk/attachments/havi-sultan-16-09-15-b-png.257603/

You should stop qouting me if all you have is a narrow understanding of the world and abuse. Guys and girls talk in todays world. Its no big deal. I have no interest in shamain or any other girl here but you being narrow minded are making an issue of a simple question I asked.

My opinion on women: I have known plenty in Canada and I have seen some good ones and bad ones. To avoid the bad ones the only way is to know the girl before I marry.

Personally I'd like to know the girl I marry before I marry her. So she would be my girlfriend. Islamically the concept may have been allowed to avoid gay/lesbian people who are being promoted by west. One girlfriend (for guys) or boyfriend (for girls) for all. But we don't go for Ijtehad do we? Just blame the person and abuse him for a simple question. I had and have no interest on hitting on shamain.

If you want to call it a severe difference of opinion between us rather than your arrogance then you are free to call it that.

I have had a detailed discussion here with @haviZsultan and it is time you guys bury your issues. He is ready to respect you and your opinions... both of you have some differences, but are part of the same flag... There will be no more issues of bickering over things when there are already enough issues on this forum as you know
@haviZsultan Am I wrong or are you ready to stop this fighting and arguing and start accepting and respecting each others differences and act as decent Pakistanis...
There is to be no more judging each other, that is not our role or insulting each other.. Please both of you act, sometimes one should respect each other and let little things go. both of you in your way are here because of your love for Pakistan, try and keep things positive. There should be respect and no disagreements outside this thread, try and be united... you will find mutual grounds of agreement, the differences are always smaller than the agreements

He pulls me back into this. Tell him. Why is everyone bothering me. Have I even once been offensive with him. Did I tell him to shut up? Am i trying to force anything onto him? I am not even asking him to apologize as he did though I should because he is arrogant. But I know it will only hurt his ego.

I personally might know him or his friend but if I knew he was so narrow minded I would have made no contact with him. That is why I wrote my book with another name, to challenge these kinds of people and the thought process they represent. My book focuses on petty, shalwar painchay sey uper waley people like him because of whom we have a terrorism problem in our beautiful motherland. They provide the thinking which terrorists use. This sense of self righteousness stemming from the idea that we (Indus Falcon) have a duty to impose our beliefs and ideals onto others has caused immense damage to Pakistan.

There are strong rumors that Jon Snow might return somehow.
those rumors were put to rest when an article appeared saying snow would not come back-he is dead. I will try to find it if indus decides to leave me alone.

Last edited:
@Indus Falcon I would request to end this, we are not reaching any conclusion here and the best approach is to ignore and go your separate ways. I don't know about Havi age but I believe you are older than him (unless he is 50) so would request you to ignore him and move on. Two different people two different thoughts. I had enough share of people with little egos and lots of knowledge (including me though knowledge part is not true in my case) for today.

Thanks

@Indus Falcon I would request to end this, we are not reaching any conclusion here and the best approach is to ignore and go your separate ways. I don't know about Havi age but I believe you are older than him (unless he is 50) so would request you to ignore him and move on. Two different people two different thoughts. I had enough share of people with little egos and lots of knowledge (including me though knowledge part is not true in my case) for today.

Thanks
Shahjee, done.

Ijust saw the posts ...idint even know whats happening here. Guys now all of us cool down and move on. Theek hai.

My favorite spectrum eyes.

BNrpImACAAIj4fi.jpg

@Akheilos اگر @lastofthepatriots
بین سے واپس آجاۓ اور پھر سے گالیاں دے تو ہم اس سے بات نہيں کریں گے جب تک وہ ٹھیک نہ ہو جاۓ ۔
لاسٹ آف دا ۔۔۔۔۔ سن لیا آپ نے۔ سدھر جاؤ

Back
Top Bottom