What's new

Pakistani corner

@Bratva I read Whisky, clubs, music: Karachi's nightlife behind closed doors | Page 12

I cant reply as the thread is closed and well the answer is wrong I dont think you would have the patience! :)

Basically the answer lies in the context and chronology!

No matter how much answer lies in context or chronology. The fact of matter is The context and chronology has multiple meanings and nobody from the time of early Islam could satisfactory answer those queries. Hence muslim killing muslims goes on to this day including all the side shows Jihadies do.

No matter how much answer lies in context or chronology. The fact of matter is The context and chronology has multiple meanings and nobody from the time of early Islam could satisfactory answer those queries. Hence muslim killing muslims goes on to this day including all the side shows Jihadies do.
I was referring to the right hand posses ...I was asked about this verse and believe me it tore me...couldnt sleep I was truly disturbed asked my mom she couldnt answer to my satisfaction ....rose questions like how could ALLAH allow that.....hence started my interest to dig up and research and I found several satisfying answers....

Don't keep it graphical, why not use this thread.

Had it coming, with the type of posts he was making....
I kind of liked his anti india posts on kashmir issue threads :'(

742, member: 141155"]I was referring to the right hand posses ...I was asked about this verse and believe me it tore me...couldnt sleep I was truly disturbed asked my mom she couldnt answer to my satisfaction ....rose questions like how could ALLAH allow that.....hence started my interest to dig up and research and I found several satisfying answers....[/QUOTE]

Irrespective of your satisfactions,ISIS use this law for their shenanigans against yazidi women

Back
Top Bottom