What's new

Pakistani corner

I dont understand how they get offended so easily. :unsure: Everything is fine and one comment - KABOOM. :mad:

And to be honest, in Koshur we say Mauj very often. No hint of z in there. :disagree:
That comment was true .....and truth hurts

I have seen Aero speaking about bleed by 1000cuts n vouch for terrorism in India...but there are some who don't want to accept the truth

I dont understand how they get offended so easily. :unsure: Everything is fine and one comment - KABOOM. :mad:

And to be honest, in Koshur we say Mauj very often. No hint of z in there. :disagree:
Koshur hs z sound.wth r u talking.

What kaboom liar, it was a photoshop koi sharam hoti hai n then u pretend

But nothin better cud be expected of u guys. Its ur religious teachings that u have to biased towards pakistanis n muslims

Koshur hs z sound.wth r u talking.

What kaboom liar, it was a photoshop koi sharam hoti hai n then u pretend

But nothin better cud be expected of u guys. Its ur religious teachings that u have to biased towards pakistanis n muslims
There is no 'z' in Mauj Kasheer. What you are confusing with is Maza. :mad:
'religious teachings that u ...' : :help:

Ohhh mujhay yaad aya since u are so stupid like ur countrymen im not gonna talk to u.

Aha. Both are interchangeably used. But be careful. Mauj also means Mother. :D :D
There is a famous song.

And @lastofthepatriots insan itna bhi arrogant na ho kay tags ignore kar day

Boooo!!! Ihate everyone here.
Everyone is mean and bakwas here.

Ohhh mujhay yaad aya since u are so stupid like ur countrymen im not gonna talk to u.

And @lastofthepatriots insan itna bhi arrogant na ho kay tags ignore kar day

Boooo!!! Ihate everyone here.
Everyone is mean and bakwas here.
Relax. Lassi pi.
upload_2015-9-12_16-54-10.jpeg

Zabardast :yahoo:
Some faces are known to me, These activities are happening on continuous basis and good thing thing is most of them are from youth and for youth :) @WAJsal

Zabardast :yahoo:
Some faces are known to me, These activities are happening on continuous basis and good thing thing is most of them are from youth and for youth :) @WAJsal
That is what i like to see, i want GB to be a role model for the rest of the country. Inshallah with a proper government, not corrupt, we can easily achieve that. Good to see, really. These activities are really helpful.

Back
Top Bottom