What's new

Pakistani corner

Bro you don't have to be such a hardliner, which i don't suppose you are, we need to protest and make GB a part of Pakistan, give it proper political and constitutional rights. I will never stand with people who ask for an independent Balawaristan, i don't think you do too, even these hardliners are saying this to pressurize bureaucrats in Islamabad.
I kind of liked his anti india posts on kashmir issue threads :'(
He was mocking dead innocent children, just day before yesterday.

Bro you don't have to be such a hardliner, which i don't suppose you are, we need to protest and make GB a part of Pakistan, give it proper political and constitutional rights. I will never stand with people who ask for an independent Balawaristan, i don't think you do too, even these hardliners are saying this to pressurize bureaucrats in Islamabad.

He was mocking dead innocent children, just day before yesterday.
How long is his ban and when will asad_al_mulk get unbanned

Keep the secret of my fellow pls :-)
Not a secret, mods need to run an IP check to confirm. Not very hard to figure out, no worries, mods are usually asleep this time of the day...

So you mean Indian are not real men hummmm thats why Mozee lives single
In future, do not make such posts, especially in grieving threads.

Not a secret, mods need to run an IP check to confirm. Not very hard to figure out, no worries, mods are usually asleep this time of the day...

Just curious why al_Asad_al_Mulk get banned and why for full month, is he in bad books by Mods. What was the reason.

Noted...

Just curious why al_Asad_al_Mulk get banned and why for full month, is he in bad books by Mods. What was the reason.
Well, many reasons. Just try not to troll or reply to trolls. Don't use abusive language and etc,etc..in future. Ciao.
I am not a supporter of any existing nationalist party of GB, I am a pro Pakistani/ pro Army kinda person. Even i used to have arguments with my friends from Balawaristan movement. But i stand by each and every word of Agha Rahat, he has just made it clear to the State "Love us OR leave us"
I agree too, very well said, indeed.

Well, many reasons. Just try not to troll or reply to trolls. Don't use abusive language and etc,etc..in future. Ciao.

I agree too, very well said, indeed.
Did he get banned for criticizing mods in that mastan khan thread?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom