What's new

Pakistani cop hacks detainee to death with ax for 'blasphemy’

I agree. The people will soon start blaming the victim than the perpetrator of this horrid crime. Fanaticism in the police and rangers is a massive problem. Mustafa Qadri was just one example of the types of people the education system creates. I wish we had more officers like Safwat Ghayur.

Not only the Police, members here, who belong to the so-called educated class, are just as misguided as shown by several posts above. Such widespread fanaticism that is engulfing nearly all of Pakistani cannot end well.

oh man not again. seems a common Pakistani only thinks about religion and nothing else in life.

If Pakistan is example of what Islam does to people's brain, then I just hope that Muslims population does not grow in my country. I hope GOI ensures that no funding goes from Saudi/Qatar into building Mosques/Madrassas or for religious education (obviously extremist ideology). Only developmental projects or govt. schools should be allowed to be funded from abroad.

Other then that all Madrassas (and every single religious institute) should be monitored for the content they teach their students or followers. No Madrassa (or other religious institutes) should be allowed to preach extremist ideology or hate for other religions to the students. If anyone preaches hate for other religions or extremist ideology (in speech or textbooks), a very strong punitive action should be taken against the responsible and such content removed.

Other then that it should be mandatory to teach one subject on Secularism (all religions are equal) and one subject on Nationalism (India's great contributions to world) for each and every educational institute (all Madrassas included). Any institute which does not agree should not be allowed to teach students.

i think most important lesson should be thought to all indians that they should do some thing when the girl is being raped right in front of them in public transport. i remember a footage in which girl was being raped and all the men near her was like o boy o boy o boy free ****,,
i mean come on what a bunch of wimps. no wonder india is called nation of wimps.

Last edited:
i think most important lesson should be thought to all indians that they should do some thing when the girl is being raped right in front of them in public transport. i remember a footage is which girl was being raped and all the men near her was like o boy o boy o boy free ****,,
i mean come on what a bunch of wimps. no wonder india is called nation of wimps.
Its not just the indians, who exploit such events to score brownie points, as you can clearly witness on this thread, some disoriented wanna-be Gora desis think they must bitch about Pakistan and the religion to find acceptance in a place, where they will always remain third class 'brown people'.

i think most important lesson should be thought to all indians that they should do some thing when the girl is being raped right in front of them in public transport. i remember a footage in which girl was being raped and all the men near her was like o boy o boy o boy free ****,,
LOL, there was only one incident where that happened which was in 2011. There was no cctv footage of that, stop making shit up you retard. You come from a country were pregnant women are stoned in front of a high court.
No one calls india a nation of wimps apart from retarded pakis who wish they were Arab:haha:

To watch some cricket match maybe.

It is more likely to be a Bollywood movie, but you are correct that escapism from such harsh realities can take many forms, including cricket.

The cycle repeats and repeats again but its fair to say that this won't be the last case sadly. I can imagine monsieur Jinah turning in his grave to know that people of his particular creed/sect are being slaughtered like no tomorrow for a cause that they sacrifised their lives towards, sounds like ironic yet tragic story of a utopia gone bad. Also to the OP and other Indian folks, its better to let us Pakistani folks discuss this issue rather than pouring unwanted salt because right now its not helping but rather instigating the emotions in disingenuous way.

25 September 1903 a "mujaddid" was born and sowed a seed. Let's eat the fruits now, what's wrong in it?
This nation is already deceased.

Pakistan is essentially deobandiistan now. Only deobandis and their like minded wahaabis have rights in Pakistan. The funny part is that deobandis and wahaabis were vehemently anti-Pakistan movement, but now own the country. For the so called Afghan jihad, only deobandi madrassahs were funded and armed by Zia, who was a deobandi himself.

Sectarian deobandis are a growing minority in the country, and predominantly found among the pashtuns, central punjabis and saraikis.

Here's the difference...

India:

News: A girl is raped in moving bus.

Reaction:

5752609c11133fbf453f5024a36f4fa6.jpg

Pakistan:

News: A Statesman assassinated for speaking for minority rights.

Reaction:

97a05f27ca29d29c0df33440893e02f3.jpg

It is more likely to be a Bollywood movie, but you are correct that escapism from such harsh realities can take many forms, including cricket.

"As long as its not me, I don't care. I will blame everything on foreign intelligence agencies instead"- the common thought of a Pakistani. I blame the lack of education and the education system itself, which is predominantly "ratta" based, for a lack of thinking ability in the Pakistani masses.

Havent lawmakers there arrived in the 21st century to abolish blasphemy (!?) laws????

Seriously, this is just sickening.

"As long as its not me, I don't care. I will blame everything on foreign intelligence agencies instead"- the common thought of a Pakistani. I blame the lack of education and the education system itself, which is predominantly "ratta" based, for a lack of thinking ability in the Pakistani masses.

If this were the thinking of the masses, it would not matter as much, but this thinking permeating the elite and the intelligentsia, if this microcosm of Pakistani society called PDF is anything to go by, is the real worry, Sir.

LOL, there was only one incident where that happened which was in 2011. There was no cctv footage of that, stop making shit up you retard. You come from a country were pregnant women are stoned in front of a high court.
No one calls india a nation of wimps apart from retarded pakis who wish they were Arab:haha:
which world you live in dude, every one call india nation of wimps. i lived in australia for 5 years there was a famous word called curry bashing..
they say it is fun to beat indian because they are so wimp and never fight back....

which world you live in dude, every one call india nation of wimps. i lived in australia for 5 years there was a famous word called curry bashing..
they say it is fun to beat indian because they are so wimp and never fight back....
Hahaha, in the UK they say Pakis bashing. Don't believe me? Here you go:
Urban Dictionary: **** bashing
Pakistanis are known world wide as meek forced convert people who lick the boots of Arabs. In France they stereotype pakistanis as smelly people who sell kebabs on the motorway. In history pakistan couldn't produce a single empire. Very weak and pathetic people you are, that's why you follow a foreign religion.:rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom