What's new

Pakistani Clothing Brand makes mark at a Mall in England

Arey bhayiya mein aoney liye poch raha tha :D ?
I normally buy casual wear from Cougar,Oxford,Stoneage and Outfitters(Levis to warey mein nahi ata :D )
Which Pakistani brand is best according to you

Errrr
Do you mean Khaadi has been cheating us all this while?
It is one of the most trusted kurti brand...at least to me.
hmmm you know what, i wont call it "cheating", you like the product they are giving you so that is fair. However i myself being aware of what goes on in those production setups will prefer known manufacturer brands, like Nishat Linen, Ideas by Gul Ahmad, Sitara, Al Karam or even Satrangi by Bonanza etc. These are proper mills with dozens of people in QC/QA section and a proper production setup. You wont see any compromise on quality of yarn and the fabric in Nishat or Gul Ahmad products. The designs might not be what you will fall in love with (as these are mills and not designer house) but the quality, as in the comfort of wearing will be unparalleled.

Arey bhayiya mein aoney liye poch raha tha :D ?
I normally buy casual wear from Cougar,Oxford,Stoneage and Outfitters(Levis to warey mein nahi ata :D )
Which Pakistani brand is best according to you
Denizen by Levi's is affordable. I myself never buy from the Levi's outlet either. It is either the Denizen or get a fried at the mill where they are making those originals for USA send one to me. :P
If you are talking about purely comparative terms, i think Oxford is relatively better, Denizen is good (since they work in export quality fabric and at least have a nice stitching setup or get it done from the export mills), next in line will be Stoneage (have CBL links) followed by outfitters. Well now after discussing it with you all, i think they are all OK. I mean, at least most of them are working in export fabric left overs and get the stitched at semi-good units. So the give you good performance material wise and that is important i think. Perhaps there is this problem with me that being involved in that whole line i know what goes on behind the scene so never find it appealing to even spend 2000 Rs on a shirt i know is made from a 120 Rs per meter fabric left over. :P Hmain direct mill ke supply he suite krti ha :P :D

BTW, if you are visiting Lahore, there is a new brand named ONE, there outlet is on MM ALAM. They are doing good. It belongs to the owner of Shahkam, an export oriented mill in Lahore that is working for Zara, Ralph Lauren and other such brands. He is using his own left over or in some cases, using that left over fabric and making garments from that for his brand. You can actually get a 40$-45$ Zara original top in 1500 RS (or so) labeled as ONE, the comfort and quality will be excellent.

Pakistan is a country who really has a strength in this area. Pakistan should try to consolidate its strength rather than going for vulnerable areas such as steel production.

hmmm you know what, i wont call it "cheating", you like the product they are giving you so that is fair. However i myself being aware of what goes on in those production setups will prefer known manufacturer brands, like Nishat Linen, Ideas by Gul Ahmad, Sitara, Al Karam or even Satrangi by Bonanza etc. These are proper mills with dozens of people in QC/QA section and a proper production setup. You wont see any compromise on quality of yarn and the fabric in Nishat or Gul Ahmad products. The designs might not be what you will fall in love with (as these are mills and not designer house) but the quality, as in the comfort of wearing will be unparalleled.

Denizen by Levi's is affordable. I myself never buy from the Levi's outlet either. It is either the Denizen or get a fried at the mill where they are making those originals for USA send one to me. :P
If you are talking about purely comparative terms, i think Oxford is relatively better, Denizen is good (since they work in export quality fabric and at least have a nice stitching setup or get it done from the export mills), next in line will be Stoneage (have CBL links) followed by outfitters. Well now after discussing it with you all, i think they are all OK. I mean, at least most of them are working in export fabric left overs and get the stitched at semi-good units. So the give you good performance material wise and that is important i think. Perhaps there is this problem with me that being involved in that whole line i know what goes on behind the scene so never find it appealing to even spend 2000 Rs on a shirt i know is made from a 120 Rs per meter fabric left over. :P Hmain direct mill ke supply he suite krti ha :P :D

BTW, if you are visiting Lahore, there is a new brand named ONE, there outlet is on MM ALAM. They are doing good. It belongs to the owner of Shahkam, an export oriented mill in Lahore that is working for Zara, Ralph Lauren and other such brands. He is using his own left over or in some cases, using that left over fabric and making garments from that for his brand. You can actually get a 40$-45$ Zara original top in 1500 RS (or so) labeled as ONE, the comfort and quality will be excellent.
Bhai levis ka aik bari chakar lagaya tha unhoan nay kaha 10000 only mein ney kaha khuda hafiz :D
But oxford,cougar waghera sahi rehtay hain rates and quality kay muamley mein

When i am in Lahore i prefer shoppijg at Anarkali and Baghbanpura just for the atmosphere :D
Will visit it though lets see how good it is as compared to cougar and oxford :D

Bhai levis ka aik bari chakar lagaya tha unhoan nay kaha 10000 only mein ney kaha khuda hafiz :D
But oxford,cougar waghera sahi rehtay hain rates and quality kay muamley mein
Nops there is a difference between Levi's and Denizen by Levi's. Denizen pa ap ko denizen ya even Levi's pant 2400-3000 Rs tk mily ge, Levi's outlet ya levi's store pa 6500 Rs to 8000Rs or even higher. :) Fabric quality is almost the same and so is the stitching. Plus Levi's ka tag bhe. As i said, this is what i use or else get some friend send me a Levi's California (the one at Levi's outlet) directly from mill :P Muftay ka pana maza hota ha!

When i am in Lahore i prefer shoppijg at Anarkali and Baghbanpura just for the atmosphere :D
Will visit it though lets see how good it is as compared to cougar and oxford :D
:lol:
It is good considering they are using the same export standards they use for Zara and other such products. The prices are good too.

Is good. Diner is quite good too. Own a pant of Zara men i must say it is quite durable.

Hamey bhe mufta khiladiya karo yaar. (did that came out right?):lol:
just,,,
only just!!
:P

Is good. Diner is quite good too. Own a pant of Zara men i must say it is quite durable.

Hamey bhe mufta khiladiya karo yaar. (did that came out right?):lol:
Zara men mausof ki pasand bari umda hay :D
I only wear zara for shadi biya type events sali jaib par bhari hoti hay :-(
Try cougar you will love them their quality and price is great

Nops there is a difference between Levi's and Denizen by Levi's. Denizen pa ap ko denizen ya even Levi's pant 2400-3000 Rs tk mily ge, Levi's outlet ya levi's store pa 6500 Rs to 8000Rs or even higher. :) Fabric quality is almost the same and so is the stitching. Plus Levi's ka tag bhe. As i said, this is what i use or else get some friend send me a Levi's California (the one at Levi's outlet) directly from mill :P Muftay ka pana maza hota ha!

:lol:
It is good considering they are using the same export standards they use for Zara and other such products. The prices are good too.
Arey 8000 mein to 6-7 cougar ki a jayein gi meri taraf sey na hi samjhain :D
Cougar hi theek hay :D

Zara men mausof ki pasand bari umda hay :D
I only wear zara for shadi biya type events sali jaib par bhari hoti hay :-(
Try cougar you will love them their quality and price is great

Arey 8000 mein to 6-7 cougar ki a jayein gi meri taraf sey na hi samjhain :D
Cougar hi theek hay :D
OO bahi yehi tu kah raha hoon. I myself do not buy from Levi's outlet. Go to Denizen by Levi's, wahan Denizen (jo levi's ka he brand ha) or even Levi's 2200-2500 max ke mil jain ge. :)

OO bahi yehi tu kah raha hoon. I myself do not buy from Levi's outlet. Go to Denizen by Levi's, wahan Denizen (jo levi's ka he brand ha) or even Levi's 2200-2500 max ke mil jain ge. :)
wait sec bro i am bit confused yara matlab denizen ki outlet say li gai 2200 ki jeans or Levi's 10000 ki qaulity main 19 20 ka bhi koi faraq nahi hay:o:

wait sec bro i am bit confused yara matlab denizen ki outlet say li gai 2200 ki jeans or Levi's 10000 ki qaulity main 19 20 ka bhi koi faraq nahi hay:o:
farq ha but you wont get that. :)
A bit too technical.

The important point, from user point of view, is that both carry Levi's tag and are of good quality, durable and comfortable to wear. :)

Baki zahir there is difference for sure, that is why one is almost 4 times expensive than the other but these are mostly technical details and i will bore you guys if i go into those details. :)

farq ha but you wont get that. :)
A bit too technical.

The important point, from user point of view, is that both carry Levi's tag and are of good quality, durable and comfortable to wear. :)

Baki zahir there is difference for sure, that is why one is almost 4 times expensive than the other but these are mostly technical details and i will bore you guys if i go into those details. :)
Phir fayida kiya agar quality down hay to cougar,oxford and outfitters nahi achay :D

Phir fayida kiya agar quality down hay to cougar,oxford and outfitters nahi achay :D
yaar tu bnda ha ka kya ha??
BOTH ARE OF GOOD QUALITY AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR. The difference is that of technical value and cougar dont even comes close to even denizen on those technical aspects.

Just for the knowledge of you people. Levi Strauss & Co. is the company and Levi's is just one of there brand names, Denizen is the other and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co is another. For information DOCKERS is also a brand of Levi Strauss & Co. :D

yaar tu bnda ha ka kya ha??

BOTH ARE OF GOOD QUALITY AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR. The difference is that of technical value and cougar dont even comes close to even denizen on those technical aspects.

Just for the knowledge of you people. Levi Strauss & Co. is the company and Levi's is just one of there brand names, Denizen is the other and Signature by Levi Strauss & Co is another. For information DOCKERS is also a brand of Levi Strauss & Co. :D
Banda hoan tb hi to kaha hay sastay mein jugar lag jaye :D

Back
Top Bottom