What's new

Pakistani Clothing Brand makes mark at a Mall in England

Denizen lol. I wonder why the big difference in prices.

And some shirts wouldn't kill too8-).
OKA!
But for that you may have to wait a bit longer as they are mostly being done from Karachi and i visit Karachi in YEARS!
Wasay there are a few here in Faisalabad and Lahore as well who are doing shirts so may be i can find something interesting. :)

hasn't Khadi had a shop in westfields white city for years

I'm sure its been 2 or 3 years since they opened.

How she is never in mood to listen to my "expert opinions" is a different matter :P
lolzzz

Just kidding! But yeah, that is what i do so just cannot help myself analyzing any textile product i put my hands on!! :)

The opposite to that would have been very odd.
Banda Fasialabad sae ho orr textile products ka tajzia na kare.

:o:Payan menu nahi pata si kay tusi wi fasialabad to o.:cheers:
Main tey tuwano Karachi da samjhi betha si:D
Ja oye!!
Koi hal ni!!

Wasay i am not a pure Faisalabadi either as i was born and brought up in Taxila-Rawalpindi. :)

Where are you from? :) @Hell hound

Last edited:
Ja oye!!
Koi hal ni!!

Wasay i am not a pure Faisalabadi either as i was born and brought up in Taxila-Rawalpindi. :)

Where are you from? :) @Hell hound
father is from gojra. but i have yet to stay in the city for more than one week.
born in sadiqabad (rahim yar khan) and brought up in jeddah and currently living in lahore for past 7 years.:)

My mom and sis are a big fan of Khaadi. And as per them Khaadi is less expensive as compared to other brands.
Wait isnt beechtree cheaper?

Frankly speaking, as i mentioned, i have been involved in the material supply chain for some of the top garment brands in Pakistan like Stone Age, outfitters, engine, Focus, Minnie Minors, a list of a total of 13 brands. I know what ALL of them are buying. I also know that there is absolutely NO production setup of any of them thus no QA and QC!!

If you are talking about Lawn print fabric for women, i will ALWAYS recommend going for some brand that have proper textile production setup. A proper facility with all the QC checks in place, for examples, Nishat Linen comes from NISHAT MILLS, IDEAS is by GulAhmad, Al-Karam and Kohinoor are top mills too offer excellent quality. Quality not only in terms of long lasting but much more importantly, the comfort of wearing it!! There are many others like these. There products at least have a proper team working behind it.
Ok which Pakistani brand has best quality for casual wear?

View attachment 386173

A Famous prestigious Mall in England which only features Western clothes has made room to launch (quite rightly so) the first non-Western clothing brand and no surprise it's Pakistani. Congratulating 'Khaadi' on making its hallmark. Extending further commemorates to the people of Pakistan. This is a huge milestone for the fashion industry and the Country.
The Fashion Industry of Pakistan is paving its way globally imprinting the name of the Country as a trademark on an International level. In recent years Pakistani Fashion has struck lightening and taken over international community by storm.

The ambiguity of the Country in areas such as food/entertainment was a slow process due to South Asian food known to be similar and coming under the category as 'regional' food, despite belonging to separate Countries. Regarding Entertainment, the Country is more successful within its Drama Industry - the eloquent language, storylines, cultural certified, spectacular performances, emerging talent and established, have enthralled audiences, received applauds broadly and greatly appreciated; in particular the neighbouring Country. One can assume the Movie Industry is not too far behind, especially with recent blockbuster successes such as 'Jawani Phir Nahin Aani', 'Janaan', 'Main Hoon Shahid Afridi' and 'Waar'.

Pakistani Fashion Industry is constantly praised, acknowledged and over-bursting with inventiveness. People just can't get enough of it. This has led to designers launching their brands abroad, oozing from traditional hand embellished intricate stone work to pastel shades, coupled with vibrant lawns and this is just the beginning.

Divergent.
I know this brand.
I buy their kurtis too. The cloth is super soft, and colourfull but patterns havent changed over the years. Its the same kinda neckline and the same long sleeves. Wish they experimented more often.

@I.R.A @Arsalan Any other international brands that you guys have?

My mom and sis are a big fan of Khaadi. And as per them Khaadi is less expensive as compared to other brands.
It is worth the money i will say.

To be honest, i wont recommend buying from any of these brands purely on quality issues alone, completely over looking the ridiculous prices.
Errrr
Do you mean Khaadi had been cheating us all this while?
It is one of the most trusted kurti brand...atleast to me.

Last edited:
I know this brand.
I buy their kurtis too. The cloth is super soft, and colourfull but patterns havent changed over the years. Its the same kinda neckline and the same long sleeves. Wish they experimented more often.

@I.R.A @Arsalan Any other international brands that you guys have?

I am not the right person to ask this question ............ I am the kind that would wear anything that's comfortable and decent. However, I do know most of the brands for kids but I think those are not international brands. Women wear is not my department at all don't even understand the names and types of clothes this species wears, so many lenin, penin, lawn, blah blah......

Women wear is not my department at all don't even understand the names and types of clothes this species wears, so many lenin, penin, lawn, blah blah......
Tumhara kuch nai ho sakta. :rolleyes:

Prolly you're one of those men who is either baby sitting or enjoying a B&R ice-cream cone at the food court while his wifey is busy shopping elsewhere in the mall. :haha:

Tumhara kuch nai ho sakta. :rolleyes:

3 bachay to ho gay hain ub aur kya ho ga mazid? :p:

Prolly you're one of those men who is either baby sitting or enjoying a B&R ice-cream cone at the food court while his wifey is busy shopping elsewhere in the mall. :haha:

Nah .................. for kids it takes me 10 minutes to decide on sons' clothing whereas the Mrs spends an hour looking for daughter's kurtas and stuff and then another half hour looking all confused. By that time I have to intervene and decide that myself :angry: And for her own shopping I drop her at the spot and then either wait in car or go back home. But after an hour I would give her a call ............... pressure tactics ....

Back
Top Bottom