What's new

Pakistani Clothing Brand makes mark at a Mall in England

Banda hoan tb hi to kaha hay sastay mein jugar lag jaye :D
bara he koi dash bnda ha wasay!!
:P :D

Wasay BTW, Denizen was mujy comission ni milta!!
It give good quality coming from Levi Strauss and is affordable (much more than the Levi's brand) Denizen pa bhe Levi's pants pari hoti han and these too are in 2000-2400 range compared to the Levi's on Levi's Outlet stores. Difference is technical and a user wont know about it so just grab your pair and chill. :)

Last edited:
bara he hoi dash bnda ha wasay!!
:P :D

Wasay BTW, Denizen was mujy comission ni milta!!
It give good quality coming from Levi Strauss and is affordable (much more than the Levi's brand) Denizen pa bhe Levi's pants pari hoti han and these too are in 2000-2400 range compared to the Levi's on Levi's Outlet stores. Difference is technical and a user wont know about it so just grab your pair and chill. :)
Whats my full name ?
:D
@Hell hound @The Sandman

@Arsalan .... we definitely have to meet now :-)

Btw, you may know a factory called Kalash clothing or Kalash something in FSD ... they produce a lot of stuff for Next and Asda (George range) in UK.

@Arsalan .... we definitely have to meet now :-)

Btw, you may know a factory called Kalash clothing or Kalash something in FSD ... they produce a lot of stuff for Next and Asda (George range) in UK.
Yup, Kalash is a big name in the garment sector and are doing an excellent job in this sector. Big in T-Shirts, trousers and hoods and uppers! Quality products for sure and working in knitwear.

Have been doing some things for the military as well. :)
For export they have some big names like M&S, American Eagle, NEXT, Debenhams, Burton London etc as there customers.

Last edited:
Yup, Kalash is a big name in the garment sector and are doing an excellent job in this sector. Big in T-Shirts, trousers and hoods and uppers! Quality products for sure and working in knitwear.

Have been doing some things for the military as well. :)
For export they have some big names like M&S, American Eagle, NEXT, Debenhams, Burton London etc as there customers.

Good quality, improved a lot in last 8+ years. I have been to their Oldham office/warehouse a few times, good bunch here.

i bought a leather back pack from stoneage a couple of years ago.

brands, like Nishat Linen, Ideas by Gul Ahmad, Sitara, Al Karam or even Satrangi by Bonanza etc. These are proper mills with dozens of people in QC/QA section and a proper production setup.
Thanks.
Despite them being good on quality these brands aren't available or visible in UAE as much as Khaadi.
Poor marketing I guess.

4th and 5th ones coming to the world together as twins? :angel:

After meeting my youngest one and spending sometime with us, even the newly married couples think again. He is "Saif The Destroyer" in my home. I am thinking of using his talent to spread awareness about "importance of family planning" :enjoy:. @Arsalan

We are thinking of adopting an orphan preferably a girl, once he is 5 years old INSHALLAH.

Oye baaton ke shehanshaah, I'm so sure it doesn't work. :lol:

Yep it doesn't work, how could it, I don't know how you girls enjoy wasting so much time ...... but it gives me opportunity to level the score :D

We are thinking of adopting an orphan preferably a girl, once he is 5 years old INSHALLAH.
I wish there was a tab to give you a SUPER LIKE.
Immy, you're definitely a good soul.

I wish there was a tab to give you a SUPER LIKE.
Immy, you're definitely a good soul.

A lot of tissue went to waste wiping my tears :D........... its not done yet :p:, pray we live to accomplish it.

A lot of tissue went to waste wiping my tears :D........... its not done yet :p:, pray we live to accomplish it.
I have heard adoption is a nightmare in India.It takes hell lotta documents and time.
How about Pakistan?

Btw do you plan to adopt a girl,bcoz the other three are naughty boys like you? Why am I not surprised at the presence of a tiny tot "saif the destroyer" at your home? :lol:

I have heard adoption is a nightmare in India.It takes hell lotta documents and time.
How about Pakistan?

Sadly it seems following legal procedures in subcontinent is always a nightmare irrespective of whether its Pakistan or india. There are lot of children who can't be put to wait just because legal system is complicated ........ where there is a will there is a way its just that on individual level one has to analyse what's more important.

Btw do you plan to adopt a girl,bcoz the other three are naughty boys like you? Why am I not surprised at the presence of a tiny tot "saif the destroyer" at your home? :lol:

No the eldest is a girl and we have only one who is so frank and naughty, all three are totally different to each other in their habits .............

The boys can survive in our societies its the girls who need someone to help them gain the confidence to reach a level in their life where they are independent and enjoy a respectful confident life. Sadly the whole social system is screwed.

Back
Top Bottom