What's new

Pakistani blogger’s poll on ‘BIRYANI with ALOO OR NOT’ kick-starts a storm on Twitter

You like Aloo in Biryani?

• Total voters
Veggie biryani is toheen e biryani
It is not veggie biryani dude. It is mostly chicken biryani with addition of potatoes which act as absorbers and reservoirs of spices, so never make a mistake of swallowing one if you are getting stung by the spices.

I like your signature..

It is not veggie biryani dude. It is mostly chicken biryani with addition of potatoes which act as absorbers and reservoirs of spices, so never make a mistake of swallowing one if you are getting stung by the spices.

I like your signature..
I know what kind of biryani it is i eat it almost everyother day it was a joke which flew over your head :D
Spices never sting me but i cant stand bland dishes :tsk:

Not the case,

We call it Pulaoo but many restaurant sell it as Biryani but at home we like to prepare Teh Wali Biryani with aloo (french fries, fried Ghobi) as well.

maxresdefault.jpg

Hi,

Biryani is Biryani and Pulao is different---.

Just like Korma can never be Nihari

We can make Biryani with either potatoes or with meat---chicken or Lamb.

When you add Potato to meat---you are doing it to increase the volume by going CHEAP---ie---adding potato.

o_OLahoris don't know how to make Biryani---!!!! Really---the best rice in the world come from 30 miles from Lahore---and Lahoris don't know how to make this dish---really---.

It’s not your fault mate. I guess, Karachi’s air has the element of hatred and a feel of superiority over the entire Pakistan. I hate such comments & I never knew, people like you exist on pdf too. I thought only Facebook is overcrowded with thick heads.
And please now don’t come up with the same get away reply “it’s a joke”. Who doesn’t know, Lahore is famous for food.
Be Pakistani Dosttttt. Be PAKISTANI.

PS: I simply love aloo :D in Briyani, tandoori chicken, grilled :D

Noooooooooo. That’s blasphemous. :cray:

lol on one hand you are simply saying Lahore is best for food and on other when we say Karachi is best for Biryani we became non Pakistani, thick heads or what not.......superiority doesn't come in air its with the work you do....what i said is totally based on experience of millions of non Karachites.:sick:

Lo ji ap sochtey hi raho ham to apki pictures dekhna chahtey thay tattoo wali :D
i told you most of my pics are adult type as i love semi and full nude photos of me, which i cant upload here i tried with my avatar but people here are ignorant (mostly). phr bad me astagfar astagfar nae krna.

Hi,

When you add Potato to meat---you are doing it to increase the volume by going CHEAP---ie---adding potato.

o_OLahoris don't know how to make Biryani---!!!! Really---the best rice in the world come from 30 miles from Lahore---and Lahoris don't know how to make this dish---really---.
I am not talking about Lahoris I am talking about restaurants (average) there they sell Pulao in the name of Biryani and not only in Lahore but also in Gujranwala and Sialkot but at homes in these areas people prepare proper Biryani.

the problem is there are so many different type and ways of Biryani so people get confused.

Personally i feel like allooo biryani which is bombay biryani
Sindhi biryani is my personal favourite
Hyderbadi is the common one with chicken you see at weddings and stuff
Mughali is the fancy biryani you get in clay pot with pastry on top. its usually more expensive and the meat is very tender.

Also hard to disagree with this, for value for money this is hands down the king in Pakistan of Biryanis
student-biryani.jpg

i herd at one point they were doing catering for domestic PIA flights
no sir they are pathetic! even cart biryani is better than what student serves!

You My Friend Have Not Tasted Anything Then

Ruz+Bukhari.jpg

Ruz Bukhari With Chicken Sajji Or Mandi On Top Now That's Yum
Afghani pulao?

no sir they are pathetic! even cart biryani is better than what student serves!

Afghani pulao?
bhai if you find it some thousand km away from pakistan its taste really nice try it :lol:

Hi,

Hi, Being a South Punjabi that literally has acres of wetfields growing rice, Lahoris don't know shit about biriyani. :lol:

lol on one hand you are simply saying Lahore is best for food and on other when we say Karachi is best for Biryani we became non Pakistani, thick heads or what not.......superiority doesn't come in air its with the work you do....what i said is totally based on experience of millions of non Karachites.:sick:

i told you most of my pics are adult type as i love semi and full nude photos of me, which i cant upload here i tried with my avatar but people here are ignorant (mostly). phr bad me astagfar astagfar nae krna.

We don't want to see you here in any nudity. We are not ignorant. Ask your mother and father to walk around nude, and then you will understand what we are saying.

how is your new York business sir ?

Apko kisi cheez ki aag lagi he. You are from Uch, apna alaka to bata do zara. Abi bata kar dasdan da kis ghar ke he. :D

Back
Top Bottom