What's new

Pakistani blogger’s poll on ‘BIRYANI with ALOO OR NOT’ kick-starts a storm on Twitter

You like Aloo in Biryani?

• Total voters
Best way to eat Biryani:

XOZ4ttL.jpg
Biryani ka bala***ar :o:

Lahoris make pretty fine and good biryani with all the right colors. What do you want in a biryani ? Tonne loads of chillis to leave one with upset stomach.
the problem is there are so many different type and ways of Biryani so people get confused.

Personally i feel like allooo biryani which is bombay biryani
Sindhi biryani is my personal favourite
Hyderbadi is the common one with chicken you see at weddings and stuff
Mughali is the fancy biryani you get in clay pot with pastry on top. its usually more expensive and the meat is very tender.

Also hard to disagree with this, for value for money this is hands down the king in Pakistan of Biryanis
student-biryani.jpg

i herd at one point they were doing catering for domestic PIA flights

i cant imagine my biryani without aloo....BTW Lahoris doesn't even know what Biryani actually is:D:P

they consider palao as biryani:partay:

It’s not your fault mate. I guess, Karachi’s air has the element of hatred and a feel of superiority over the entire Pakistan. I hate such comments & I never knew, people like you exist on pdf too. I thought only Facebook is overcrowded with thick heads.
And please now don’t come up with the same get away reply “it’s a joke”. Who doesn’t know, Lahore is famous for food.
Be Pakistani Dosttttt. Be PAKISTANI.

PS: I simply love aloo :D in Briyani, tandoori chicken, grilled :D

Best way to eat Biryani:

XOZ4ttL.jpg

Noooooooooo. That’s blasphemous. :cray:

bhai wo use also few green beans (mater) aloo ke bagher biryani ka maza 70% reh jata hai

Great to see that with aalo option is winning the poll.

There is still hope left for humanity.

It’s not your fault mate. I guess, Karachi’s air has the element of hatred and a feel of superiority over the entire Pakistan. I hate such comments & I never knew, people like you exist on pdf too. I thought only Facebook is overcrowded with thick heads.
And please now don’t come up with the same get away reply “it’s a joke”. Who doesn’t know, Lahore is famous for food.

Well said.

Aloon kay khilaaf chalai janay wali mohim nakaam hui aur Operation Radd ul haters Al Aloo kay nateejay may Aloo ko kamiyabi haasil hui. Yeh duniya ki sab say pehli kamiyabi kay saath jeeti janay wali War against terror hai jis nay Aloon ko biryani may rehnay ka qanooni wa Aaini haq ata kiya hai.

Noooooooooo. That’s blasphemous. :cray:

Lahoris are the most arrogant people in all of Pakistan. And I used to think Pashtuns have an ego. :lol:

Anyways you guys have good dishes as well.

COu1BjSVAAAs1E-.jpg

Lahoris are the most arrogant people in all of Pakistan. And I used to think Pashtuns have an ego. :lol:

Anyways you guys have good dishes as well.

COu1BjSVAAAs1E-.jpg
Lahoryoun ney apko rishta dene se inkaar kiya kiya app tou peechay parr gay :rofl:

Lahoryoun ney apko rishta dene se inkaar kiya kiya app tou peechay parr gay :rofl:

Not at all. A couple of my cousins live in Lahore and I call them dangarkhors too. :lol:

Lor Lor eeeeeeeey...hee haaw heeee haaaaaw heeee haaw.

:rofl:

Lahori call to eat at food street:

i cant imagine my biryani without aloo....BTW Lahoris doesn't even know what Biryani actually is:D:P

they consider palao as biryani:partay:
Isi liye to Karachisey pyar hy unko biryani pakana ati hy:kiss3:
Ab iska ghakt matlab na lena :astagh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom