What's new

Pakistani blogger’s poll on ‘BIRYANI with ALOO OR NOT’ kick-starts a storm on Twitter

You like Aloo in Biryani?

• Total voters
We don't want to see you here in any nudity. We are not ignorant. Ask your mother and father to walk around nude, and then you will understand what we are saying.

Apko kisi cheez ki aag lagi he. You are from Uch, apna alaka to bata do zara. Abi bata kar dasdan da kis ghar ke he. :D
I didnt ask your mother and father or sisters for that matter to walk nude on streets next time dont dare to bring my family while showing what your mother taught you....BTW thats the ignorance i was talking about which comes in you through your up bringing now buzz off and close you eye if you dont like anything dont Fk our mind

I know what kind of biryani it is i eat it almost everyother day it was a joke which flew over your head :D
Spices never sting me but i cant stand bland dishes :tsk:
Good to know that you know about biryani.
But I guess you think that vegetarian food contains mix of vegetables and chicken :D:partay:
No that was not a joke but it is a good cover up statement :partay:

i told you most of my pics are adult type as i love semi and full nude photos of me, which i cant upload here i tried with my avatar but people here are ignorant (mostly). phr bad me astagfar astagfar nae krna.
Are you an exhibitionist ??

Good to know that you know about biryani.
But I guess you think that vegetarian food contains mix of vegetables and chicken :D:partay:
No that was not a joke but it is a good cover up statement :partay:
You can think what you want to while i enjoy my sindhi biryani minus giant aloos in peace :-)

You can think what you want to while i enjoy my sindhi biryani minus giant aloos in peace :-)
Good for you. I'm not very fond of biryani... I like it but only once or twice a year..

Love Biryani, all types. But not sure about "Aaloo" in Biryani... sounds a bit weird.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom