What's new

Pakistani blogger’s poll on ‘BIRYANI with ALOO OR NOT’ kick-starts a storm on Twitter

You like Aloo in Biryani?

• Total voters
Pulao is Pulaoo and Biryani has its own place we like to add many things like boiled eggs, fried potatoes, Friend Gobhi .... every thing works with Biryani and Raytaa.
Fried Gobhi????? :o:

The best thing in biryani are potatoes. The taste of potatoes changes due to spice and omg thats so yummy.. :-)

Yea yea i have eaten karachi walon ki biryani and its just pretty normal biryani like ihave eaten with tonne loads of chillis. Seriously everywhere on internet you go,you will find karachiites absurdly boasting about knowing and cooking best biryani. You guys are pretty average ,khud hee ko apni banai hui oot patang biryani pasand hoti hai, khud hee khatay ho, khud hee sab say ziada pasand kartay ho, baqi pakistan may tau koi poochta nahi ap logon ki biryani ko, khud hee apni biryani ki tareefain kar kar kay pagal hotay rehtay ho aur jab tab bhi koi tawajjah nahi deta tau online beth kay aik aik banday ko pukar kay minnatain kar kay batatay ho kay "asal biryani tau Karachi walon ki hoti hai asal tau hamain atee hai" aur lahoris kee zabardasti attention lainay kee leeay start teasing them unprovoked "oh you lahoriites dont even know how to make biryani you guys make Pulao" etc etc

Tthe best jibe on self boasting biryani walay karachiites was taken by Arsalan comics guy in his video . According to him "jaisai dikhnay may biryani banatay ho khanay kay baad bahir anay kay baad bhi waisi hee lagti hai"

Actually, all the Karachiites are right when it comes to Biryani. And this is coming from a guy who is born and raised in Karachi but is basically from Attock and Mansehra. People in the north have no concept of Biryani. I once ordered Biryani in Pindi and I was served with some crap which tasted like rice and yogurt. lol

OMG that Daig ki biryani uffffff allahhhhhhhhhh:smitten: i can feel the smell yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Have you tried the White Biryani?

this is a zionist propoganda to divide Pakistanis:meeting:

Actually, all the Karachiites are right when it comes to Biryani. And this is coming from a guy who is born and raised in Karachi but is basically from Attock and Mansehra. People in the north have concept of Biryani. I once ordered Biryani in Pindi and I was served with some crap which tasted like rice and yogurt. lol

Have you tried the White Biryani?
nope but i have had several others like Dall biryani, masoor and qema biryani (My Fav), Channa Biryani etc.

Guys don't argue because it is Sindhi Biryani contains aloo
image5-1080x641.jpeg

But in Punjabi or original Biryani don't contain aloo.

Special-Eid-Recipe-Kashmiri-Biryani-Chicken-Biryani.jpg

OMG that Daig ki biryani uffffff allahhhhhhhhhh:smitten: i can feel the smell yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Daig ke biryani is not even Biryani to begin with. Traditionally the biryani is booked in a utensil with larger opening/mouth as you need to put layers of lice and the curry. Daig Biryani is a fluke!

Guys don't argue because it is Sindhi Biryani contains aloo
image5-1080x641.jpeg

But in Punjabi or original Biryani don't contain aloo.

Special-Eid-Recipe-Kashmiri-Biryani-Chicken-Biryani.jpg
i warned you not to post pics:tsk::angry: last warning for u:cray:

plus Sindhi Biryani is best of all.

Daig ke biryani is not even Biryani to begin with. Traditionally the biryani is booked in a utensil with larger opening/mouth as you need to put layers of lice and the curry. Daig Biryani is a fluke!

lol bhai ek naye mantaq aa gae:stop:

27-6-4-biryani-215x160.jpg

i warned you not to post pics:tsk::angry: last warning for u:cray:

plus Sindhi Biryani is best of all.

lol bhai ek naye mantaq aa gae:stop:
Just now I receive my order of Biryani :lol:

I'll eat biriyani if served but I don't go out of my way to eat it.

But man give me some yakhni pulao with karhai gosht with extra masala poured on top and I'm the happiest man alive.

maxresdefault.jpg

+

Mughlai-Karahi-Gosht.jpg

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::wub:

You My Friend Have Not Tasted Anything Then

Ruz+Bukhari.jpg

Ruz Bukhari With Chicken Sajji Or Mandi On Top Now That's Yum

Back
Top Bottom