What's new

Pakistani blogger’s poll on ‘BIRYANI with ALOO OR NOT’ kick-starts a storm on Twitter

You like Aloo in Biryani?

• Total voters
Lahoris make pretty fine and good biryani with all the right colors. What do you want in a biryani ? Tonne loads of chillis to leave one with upset stomach.
that is also the common misconception among Lahoris BTW if you talk about extra chillies then for your info i cant eat a single thing in Lahore restaurant nor the food lahoris make at home because of too much masala and spices.

visit Karachi and you can understand what we want in Biryani.

Authentic Biryani is Teh Wali Biryani without aloo.
Teh wali hee tau biryani hoti hai without teh its pulao. And u can always have aloo in teh biryani. I dont know but those people who invented biryani must ahve tried aloos in them too.

OMG that Daig ki biryani uffffff allahhhhhhhhhh:smitten: i can feel the smell yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
204394_large.jpg

that is also the common misconception among Lahoris BTW if you talk about extra chillies then for your info i cant eat a single thing in Lahore restaurant nor the food lahoris make at home because of too much masala and spices.

visit Karachi and you can understand what we want in Biryani.
Yea yea i have eaten karachi walon ki biryani and its just pretty normal biryani like ihave eaten with tonne loads of chillis. Seriously everywhere on internet you go,you will find karachiites absurdly boasting about knowing and cooking best biryani. You guys are pretty average ,khud hee ko apni banai hui oot patang biryani pasand hoti hai, khud hee khatay ho, khud hee sab say ziada pasand kartay ho, baqi pakistan may tau koi poochta nahi ap logon ki biryani ko, khud hee apni biryani ki tareefain kar kar kay pagal hotay rehtay ho aur jab tab bhi koi tawajjah nahi deta tau online beth kay aik aik banday ko pukar kay minnatain kar kay batatay ho kay "asal biryani tau Karachi walon ki hoti hai asal tau hamain atee hai" aur lahoris kee zabardasti attention lainay kee leeay start teasing them unprovoked "oh you lahoriites dont even know how to make biryani you guys make Pulao" etc etc

The best jibe on self boasting biryani walay karachiites was taken by Arsalan comics guy in his video . According to him "jaisai dikhnay may biryani banatay ho khanay kay baad bahir anay kay baad bhi waisi hee lagti hai"

Last edited:
OMG that Daig ki biryani uffffff allahhhhhhhhhh:smitten: i can feel the smell yummyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
i have had the pleasure of not just eating but stuff not stuff but thooosing amazing daig walli biryanis in my life and long may it continue!

Ameen!

Break Fast:

Nihari or Paye with roghni naan plus sabz chaye /doodh pati.
nihari.jpg

A8DnGKLCUAANNHc.jpg

Lunch:

Mutton Biryani with rayta and salaad with coke

lucknowi-mutton-biryani-recipe.jpg

Dinner:

Reshmi Kabab, Mutton Qorma with rice or roti. with rabri or kheer
hqdefault.jpg

Degi.Mutton.Korma_.jpg

and die happy.

Last edited:
Yea yea i have eaten karachi walon ki biryani and its just pretty normal biryani like ihave eaten with tonne loads of chillis. Seriously everywhere on internet you go,you will find karachiites absurdly boasting about knowing and cooking best biryani. You guys are pretty average ,khud hee ko apni banai hui oot patang biryani pasand hoti hai, khud hee khatay ho, khud hee sab say ziada pasand kartay ho, baqi pakistan may tau koi poochta nahi ap logon ki biryani ko, khud hee apni biryani ki tareefain kar kar kay pagal hotay rehtay ho aur jab tab bhi koi tawajjah nahi deta tau online beth kay aik aik banday ko pukar kay minnatain kar kay batatay ho kay "asal biryani tau Karachi walon ki hoti hai asal tau hamain atee hai" aur lahoris kee zabardasti attention lainay kee leeay start teasing them unprovoked "oh you lahoriites dont even know how to make biryani you guys make Pulao" etc etc

Tthe best jibe on self boasting biryani walay karachiites was taken by Arsalan comics guy in his video . According to him "jaisai dikhnay may biryani banatay ho khanay kay baad bahir anay kay baad bhi waisi hee lagti hai"
sir pullao khanay wallay ko kia maloom biryani ka!

woh misaal app na sunni hai na "bandar kia jaanay adrak ka souad"

Tthe best jibe on self boasting biryani walay karachiites was taken by Arsalan comics guy in his video . According to him "jaisai dikhnay may biryani banatay ho khanay kay baad bahir anay kay baad bhi waisi hee lagti hai"
r u sure no one like Karachi Biryani ? i will have to ask soo many Lahori friends of mine who whenever visit Karachi only ask for one thing and that Biryani to further burst your bubble they always take some biryani with them in Lahore as well and that i am not talking about the best biryani its just a normal one we can get in Karachi on every stop.:sick:

and abput nlahoris calling pulao biryani its my own practical experience and that not only for once:close_tema:

Break Fast:

Nihari or Paye with roghni naan plus sabz chaye /doodh pati.
nihari.jpg

A8DnGKLCUAANNHc.jpg

Lunch:

Mutton Biryani with rayta and salaad with coke

lucknowi-mutton-biryani-recipe.jpg

Dinner:

Reshmi Kabab, Mutton Qorma with rice or roti. with rabri or kheer
hqdefault.jpg

Degi.Mutton.Korma_.jpg

and die happy.
r u mad why posting pictures:angry::tsk:
ek to we are humans oper se we are Pakistanis u should be sensitive in posting that yummy pics:(

ek to we are humans oper se we are Pakistanis u should be sensitive in posting that yummy pics:(
lolss Lunch well se kr leyna, by the way tattoos ka kiya howa?

lolss Lunch well se kr leyna, by the way tattoos ka kiya howa?

uff allah u still remember my tattoos i am still searching for a sexy guy to make it.....

or yeh ocean bocean ko dekho muje gussa kr raha he such sun ke:(:sad:

r u sure no one like Karachi Biryani ? i will have to ask soo many Lahori friends of mine who whenever visit Karachi only ask for one thing and that Biryani to further burst your bubble they always take some biryani with them in Lahore as well and that i am not talking about the best biryani its just a normal one we can get in Karachi on every stop.:sick:

and abput nlahoris calling pulao biryani its my own practical experience and that not only for once:close_tema:

Oh puhleeze okay just caus eur few friends are all praises over karachi wali biryani doesnt mena the WHOLE FREKAING world is crazy about it and shizz, noone cares. Ur handful of friends in alhore donot represent entire lahore not entire Punjab region who never care about Karachi biryani.
And luckily ihave had the exposure to eat biryanis made by people from different cities and towns and proper biryani with layers is proper. If someone cooks it pulao style then thts their fault , ihave eaten proper layered biryani in lahore, never sene the pulao wali biryani there, i dont get this whole dissing nonsense kaarchiites do on biryani online.

Back
Top Bottom