What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common Sense like a Pakistani player ordered the acid for his breakfast and drank it?-
or the player went to the toilet to grab a nice drink of utensil acid?-

what exactly the indian version of common sense will be?-

"Idiots". Hear it well. The one who did was a freakish idiot, who will be punished by police.
One was making out a story he was "acidited" cos he refused match fixing? How do he know??
This is an shamefull act as i said before haters.
Let the police complete their investigation, and there is no need to make out stupid stories like one did before.
Hate is blocking ur minds.

I do not care for the credentials of your family, they are not the ones representing you on the forum. You are. I respect your patriotism but there's a fine line between Patriotism and Ignorance.

It's sad that a disabled Pakistani Athlete was fed poison but there could be a hundred reasons behind such an atrocity. From what I gather it's your opinion that the Indian PM sent his special envoy to poison a blind Pakistani Athlete.

Pathetic and sadistic individuals breed all over the world and this seems like the wrongdoings of one such individual or a group of individuals. Until further investigation is carried out and the culprit's found responsible, you are in no position to label 1 billion people as "Dishonest Cheaters" and "losers" because quite frankly that's just a really, REALLY sad opinion. We Pakistani's are better than that.

I can understand the point you are trying to make, but when the enemy is playing dirty, why play fair?

Do you think the GoP directed the attacks upon the Sri Lankan cricket team?

And why were the Indian media reporting and propagating against our country so heavily at that time?

To me, it seems like you are an idealist and a crusader and as much as I respect you for your beliefs, I have moved on from such a chivalrous attitude against the warfare that is being waged upon our nation.

I do not care for the credentials of your family, they are not the ones representing you on the forum. You are. I respect your patriotism but there's a fine line between Patriotism and Ignorance.

It's sad that a disabled Pakistani Athlete was fed poison but there could be a hundred reasons behind such an atrocity. From what I gather it's your opinion that the Indian PM sent his special envoy to poison a blind Pakistani Athlete.

Pathetic and sadistic individuals breed all over the world and this seems like the wrongdoings of one such individual or a group of individuals. Until further investigation is carried out and the culprit's found responsible, you are in no position to label 1 billion people as "Dishonest Cheaters" and "losers" because quite frankly that's just a really, REALLY sad opinion. We Pakistani's are better than that.

Hi-

while i mostly agree with you-

Find me an indian counterpart with whom we can have a nice balanced conversation on this incident-
So far i have found one proudly chest thumping- other blaming the player- other calling it conspiracy theory-

The level of indianism we are dealing with here how can you talk sense into them?-
and playing good Samaritan will only earn you some thanks from them but their mentality will never change-

http://www.tradeindia.com/fp563212/Electra-Distilled-Water.htmlsome pictures of distilled water bottles
Electra-Distilled-Water.html

you are so stupid , if someone wanted to kill he wont give him distilled water dude , use some mind yaar

I am but you are not. distilled water is a covered up story.. Both NDTV and Zee news claimed that it was acid. Just right now an indian journalist Pooja Parsna talking to geo news said that the hospital found finile content in his drinking water. While another indian journalist talking to Express News said that it was soap water..

KEEP LISTENING INDIAN MEDIA AND BE IGNORANT..

Some Pakistanis have already started spewing venom against Hindus without even knowing whether this act was done by a Hindu or not or whether it was accidental or deliberate.

Yahoo! Canada Answers - Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid in India?

Quaid a Azam said "The Hindus are short-sighted and I think, incorrigible."

Perfect opportunity for some Pakistanis to show their bigotry towards Hindus openly.

People should wait for the investigation and CCTV footage to come out .

Distilled water dont send you to hospital in serious condition.

Yeh it can be only only if the hotel staff is BLIND too.

first get out of your zaid hamid class ,he was taken to a local hospital ( and according to paksitani media no doctor was thr) he was not in serious condition otherwise he would not have recovered this fast , second i just posted link pls see how the bottles look a like.

first get out of your zaid hamid class ,he was taken to a local hospital ( and according to paksitani media no doctor was thr) he was not in serious condition otherwise he would not have recovered this fast , second i just posted link pls see how the bottles look a like.

Bro leave it. These retards are known to twist facts. Remember this incident? Pakistani media: Fake WikiLeaks cables attacking India published – The Express Tribune

Let's wait for the official news. Not some hyped up Mullah trash.

Some Pakistanis have already started spewing venom against Hindus without even knowing whether this act was done by a Hindu or not or whether it was accidental or deliberate.

Yahoo! Canada Answers - Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid in India?

Quaid a Azam said "The Hindus are short-sighted and I think, incorrigible."

Perfect opportunity for some Pakistanis to show their bigotry towards Hindus openly.

People should wait for the investigation and CCTV footage to come out .

why i find indians on that site talking sense and forwarding apologies-
and why we find only begharat lunatics here?-

I am but you are not. distilled water is a covered up story.. Both NDTV and Zee news claimed that it was acid. Just right now an indian journalist Pooja Parsna talking to geo news said that the hospital found finile content in his drinking water. While another indian journalist talking to Express News said that it was soap water..

KEEP LISTENING INDIAN MEDIA AND BE IGNORANT..

dude its your bilal batti was talking right? if things were so bad how the hell your team still playing in india ? :woot: they didnt even asked to change hotel yet?

thats the level of humanity you retarded moralless bund wipes have-
chest thumping over trying to kill a blind sportsman- you bunch of maniacs just created a new low-

As if he's dead, he's in hospital you loser, it was a mistake by the looks of things and the hotel needs to be sealed or something - fuckin' idiots didn't take care of a bunch of blind people and left non consumable liquids stuff around which a blind man may consume accidently and as for you @sswipes you are as blinded as him with your hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom