What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like it was an accident. Also he drank distilled water from the fridge , nothing else.Confirmed by the Pakistani manager of the blind cricket team ,

'Pak blind cricket team captain drank distilled water not acid' - daily.bhaskar.com

Bilal Satti manager of the Pakistan blind cricket team has clarified that player Zeeshan Abbasi drank distilled water instead of mineral water from the hotel fridge.

Satti's statement came after some sections of Pakistan media reported that blind cricket team captain Zeeshan Abbasi was allegedly made to drink acid during breakfast on Friday during the ongoing T20 World Championship for blinds in Bangalore.

^^^ Read this very carefully.

first get out of your zaid hamid class ,he was taken to a local hospital ( and according to paksitani media no doctor was thr) he was not in serious condition otherwise he would not have recovered this fast , second i just posted link pls see how the bottles look a like.

we don't care what the stupid indian distilled water bottles look like!! What the hell was that thing doing in the fridge or on his table.
Do you employee blind people in hotels???

It seems like it was an accident. Also he drank distilled water from the fridge , nothing else.Confirmed by the Pakistani manager of the blind cricket team ,

'Pak blind cricket team captain drank distilled water not acid' - daily.bhaskar.com

Bilal Satti manager of the Pakistan blind cricket team has clarified that player Zeeshan Abbasi drank distilled water instead of mineral water from the hotel fridge.

Satti's statement came after some sections of Pakistan media reported that blind cricket team captain Zeeshan Abbasi was allegedly made to drink acid during breakfast on Friday during the ongoing T20 World Championship for blinds in Bangalore.

Why don't you use ******* common sense and explain to us idiots over here how distilled water can make someone ill?

Oh wait you can't?

Another sheep following his lying media.

Pakistan blind cricket team captain accidentally consumes acid; condition stable

Pakistan skipper Zeeshan Abbasi's bottle of water contained 'clinical acid', which Abbasi drunk. He has now been taken to a local hospital where he is under treatment.

Bangalore: The captain of the Pakistan blind T20 team (the world cup is currently on in Bangalore) has been hospitalized after drinking a chemical - he mistook it for water. He is out of doing fine and recovering fast.

The captain, who is leading national blind side in Twenty-20 World Cup Cricket Tournament for the blind in Bangalore, was apparently made to drink the hazardous liquid as the acid glass was served during breakfast.

The sources though tell NDTV that the house-keeping staff was cleaning the dining room and Zeeshan consumed the acid accidentally. He also immediately spat it out.

NDTV spoke to Sultan Shah, Chairman, Pakistan Blind Cricket Council who is currently with the team in Bangalore.

He has confirmed the incident which he says occurred at breakfast around 7 in the morning.

Shah also said, "Zeeshan Abbassi is 'not critical' and his Endoscopy was clear. He will be under observation for the next 4 hours."

Pakistan, skipper Zeeshan Abbasi's bottle of water contained 'clinical acid', which Abbasi drunk. He has now been taken to a local hospital where he is under treatment.

The Pakistan squad is currently playing a match against Bangladesh and being captained by, vice-captain Mohammad Jamil.

Meanwhile, Sultan Shah, speaking to NDTV said, "We have demanded an investigation and it is for the authorities to ensure something like this does not happen again."

Shah also sounded confident that his Indian counterparts would take care of the situation well.

Pakistan blind cricket team captain accidentally consumes acid; condition stable | Cricket - News | NDTVSports.com

What the ****, howmany contradictions in the report.

Acid was in his water bottle
Acid was served in glass with breakfast
House keeping staff was cleaning and he accidently consumed the acid

What kind of **** mentality do indians have btw. Making a blind sportsman drink acid reminded me of anti-muslim riots of Ahmedabad in early eighties when hindu mobs gouged out the eyes of innocent muslims and then threw acid in their eyes.
These scums come here on thsi forum and pretend as educated and civilized, talking about how india moved away from ayodhya, and here they are serving acid to a blind man, and that too supposedly in a five star hotel.

Which ******* hotel is that, it probably needs another Kasab to fuckthe **** out out of their heads

Why is Pakistani team still there? they should immediately abandon the trip and go back to Paksitan, this scum land is not safe even for blind sportsmen.

Fuckk you india, **** you indians. **** you, **** you **** you.

you should laugh at your own source- daily bhaskar?- and how many times we have to say this- DISTILLED WATER DOES NOT SEND YOU CRITICALLY ILL TO THE HOSPITAL- why it isnt getting through your thick brain?-

we don't care what the stupid indian distilled water bottles look like!! What the hell was that thing doing in the fridge or on his table.
Do you employee blind people in hotels???
shut the **** up , anyone can do mistake , same as your country didnt knew OBL was living thr. or your mean your whole country was blind so they couldnt see OBL lving in your country from years.

What the ****, howmany contradictions in the report.

Acid was in his water bottle
Acid was served in glass with breakfast
House keeping staff was cleaning and he accidently consumed the acid

What kind of **** mentality do indians have btw. Making a blind sportsman drink acid reminded me of anti-muslim riots of Ahmedabad in early eighties when hindu mobs gouged out the eyes of innocent muslims and then threw acid in their eyes.
These scums come here on thsi forum and pretend as educated and civilized, talking about how india moved away from ayodhya, and here they are serving acid to a blind man, and that too supposedly in a five star hotel.

Which ******* hotel is that, it probably needs another Kasab to fuckthe **** out out of their heads

Why is Pakistani team still there? they should immediately abandon the trip and go back to Paksitan, this scum land is not safe even for blind sportsmen.

Fuckk you india, **** you indians. **** you, **** you **** you.
shut the **** your you fuking asshole ,

I can understand the point you are trying to make, but when the enemy is playing dirty, why play fair?
Do you think the GoP directed the attacks upon the Sri Lankan cricket team?
And why were the Indian media reporting and propagating against our country so heavily at that time?
To me, it seems like you are an idealist and a crusader and as much as I respect you for your beliefs, I have moved on from such a chivalrous attitude against the warfare that is being waged upon our nation.

Nothing chivalrous about my attitude, it's called logic. If you continue to act in this manner crying bloody genocide upon others, the Indians on this forum will act like sore losers as well. It's a two way street. Warfare is being waged upon from both sides, the best you can do is project an un-biased, logical view while doing whatever's necessary to control emotional backlash from both sides. I've been a moderator on this forum for years, I know what I'm talking about.

Hi-

while i mostly agree with you-

Find me an indian counterpart with whom we can have a nice balanced conversation on this incident-
So far i have found one proudly chest thumping- other blaming the player- other calling it conspiracy theory-

The level of indianism we are dealing with here how can you talk sense into them?-
and playing good Samaritan will only earn you some thanks from them but their mentality will never change-

Read above. It's a two way street and that's why we have so many trolls on the board and they've always continued to come in. If a discussions starts with the chants of Genocide and "Fight fire with fire" it's quite evident what the opposition will react with.

Once again, it's called "Logic" and not a "Chivalrous" attitude or being a "Good Samaritan" .... Logic and Education comes with experience and I've had my fair share of experience to understand who's being a troll or not. Who are you to judge about their mentality when your own mentality is that of a militant? (Just an example, not calling you a militant) Once again, it's a two way street. All I'm advocating for is a constructive debate, not the usual tu tu mein mein.

Anyway, this thread has run its due potential. See you guys elsewhere on the board.

(No harsh feelings, that's just how I am, really ... :P)

dude its your bilal batti was talking right? if things were so bad how the hell your team still playing in india ? :woot: they didnt even asked to change hotel yet?

now you will quote Bilal Bhatti because he serves your side of story best (although no one knows whether he really said it or not) ignoring that your own media is saying that the hospital sources confirmed that they found finile content...

they didnt even asked to change hotel yet?

why would they?? can you guarantee that the other hotel won't poison the whole team??? :what:

now you will quote Bilal Bhatti because he serves your side of story best (although no one knows whether he really said it or not) ignoring that your own media is saying that the hospital sources confirmed that they found finile content...

why would they?? can you guarantee that the other hotel won't poison the whole team??? :what:
so why they havnt gone back yet? they should have go back ASAP right? well of course a person who is thr with that palyer all this time will know more then your media sitting in pakistan dont u think?

The only retards are Indians here , the saffroni trash..

you jahil even dont know difference between bottles? if so you need to be in blind teams

:P just like pakistani terrorist huh?

that was the stupid indian who poisoned our blind Pakistani player!:crazy::tsk:
thumbs_down.jpg

shut the **** up , anyone can do mistake , same as your country didnt knew OBL was living thr. or your mean your whole country was blind so they couldnt see OBL lving in your country from years.

shut the **** your you fuking asshole ,

abusing because out of comments? Yes, we could'nt find OBL just as you could'nt get your hands on Daud Ibrahim while he was in india **** your people...

Typical indian mentality... dig up pitches, feed poison to winning and innocent blind pakistanis... shame shame

so why they havnt gone back yet? they should have go back ASAP right? well of course a person who is thr with that palyer all this time will know more then your media sitting in pakistan dont u think?

may be your frustration is ignoring you to realize that the team will be back once the hospital discharges Zeeshan.. Right now our media is saying nothing itself but quoting indian media and taking indian journalists online

abusing because out of comments? Yes, we could'nt find OBL just as you could'nt get your hands on Daud Ibrahim while he was in india and **** your people...

first watch the post i quoted son , and then rant ,
:tup: we did cleared his gang in india , he would have been cleaned too but your helpful country gave him house to live. :cheesy: call back your team and dont send pakstani team to india ever , :sick: thats the only thing i can say to you all , cause i know u all are blind to see:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom