What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep just like how Hindu terrorists who bombed the Samjauta Express killing innocent Pakistanis were jailed right :disagree:

Colonel Purohit and Swami Aseemanand are both in jail , if i am not wrong. India did this without any international pressure. India is serious about such things.

If this news is true , then the person responsible shall be punished severely. Unlike some other country we don't differentiate between the lives of Indians and Pakistanis.

For us a life is a life.

what else could be the motive- and knowing how low you indians can get- i am not amazed a bit-
you try to kill a foreign player have a little shame you laughing a55 hole-

what else you expect? a MEDAL for this coward act?-

No. We expect "common sense" till the investigation gets over.. Not make up some stupid stories as usual..

No. We expect "common sense" till the investigation gets over.. Not make up some stupid stories as usual..

Common Sense like a Pakistani player ordered the acid for his breakfast and drank it?-
or the player went to the toilet to grab a nice drink of utensil acid?-

what exactly the indian version of common sense will be?-

Having come from a poor family that witnessed the worst atrocities of partition, I don't feel any thing towards the remarks you might make.

Having a father respected by Sir MuradK, and having cousins serving in the peaks of Siachen again, I am not bothered by your predispositions towards me.

Militant? How?

Logical discussion.

What is logical about having propaganda war waged upon your country and you remaining silent?

Do you also believe that this blind athlete of ours picked up a bottle of ammonium at the breakfast table?
ammonium is less then 5% in distilled water budy , it cant kill you. you will get sick if u drink it , but guy didnt drink it , he spat it out. pls get a life

Having come from a poor family that witnessed the worst atrocities of partition, I don't feel any thing towards the remarks you might make.

Having a father respected by Sir MuradK, and having cousins serving in the peaks of Siachen again, I am not bothered by your predispositions towards me.

Militant? How?

Logical discussion.

What is logical about having propaganda war waged upon your country and you remaining silent?

Do you also believe that this blind athlete of ours picked up a bottle of ammonium at the breakfast table?

I do not care for the credentials of your family, they are not the ones representing you on the forum. You are. I respect your patriotism but there's a fine line between Patriotism and Ignorance.

It's sad that a disabled Pakistani Athlete was fed poison but there could be a hundred reasons behind such an atrocity. From what I gather it's your opinion that the Indian PM sent his special envoy to poison a blind Pakistani Athlete.

Pathetic and sadistic individuals breed all over the world and this seems like the wrongdoings of one such individual or a group of individuals. Until further investigation is carried out and the culprit's found responsible, you are in no position to label 1 billion people as "Dishonest Cheaters" and "losers" because quite frankly that's just a really, REALLY sad opinion. We Pakistani's are better than that.

I hope there is CCTV footage to show who did this and how this happened

Exactly and you just take it-

By deleting the rest of the post and bolding only one part of it , you are only fooling yourself. No one else.Try being honest.

ammonium is less then 5% in distilled water budy , it cant kill you. you will get sick if u drink it , but guy didnt drink it , he spat it out. pls get a life

that was his sensible action. But you tried your best. Plus he did take in some part of it or he would not have been in hospital right now..

Common Sense like a Pakistani player ordered the acid for his breakfast and drank it?-
or the player went to the toilet to grab a nice drink of utensil acid?-

what exactly the indian version of common sense will be?-
are u blind? he took it out from hotel fridge , no one served him that . what is a distilled water bottle doing in fridge is a matter of investigation , it can be a mistake because bottles of 1 L look almost same .

Mistakes do happen, are you trying to say it was some kind of a conspiracy against a poor blind bat to have him killed? if so then I don't have anything else to say other than laugh.

so you indians keep cleaning liquids in fridges ??

weired people indeed

that was his sensible action. But you tried your best. Plus he did take in some part of it or he would not have been in hospital right now..

you are so stupid , if someone wanted to kill he wont give him distilled water dude , use some mind yaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom