What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
bottles does look almost same , 1L bottle really look same , you can search on google. its not acid you cant die or anything serious will happen to u , but you will feel little uncomfortable for sure.

If that was the case i will get the Hotel F**king closed down . What if my three year old ( i dont have one FYI) drinks it thinking its Water . Stop Defending it . If It was Acid the Hotel should get locked up for it and owners jailed .

Track records speak for themselves.

When were truths ever spoken by your benevolent enemy?

And I do come from an extensive military family.

Ha ha.. You should remember that it was ur country which called ur own soldiers 'shamelessly' as terrorist.
U should be ashamed. Guys first start talkin truth. Than u can brag about Land of pure

What conspiracy?

Our blind athlete comes to India for sport and gets acid for breakfast.

:disagree:

ur story about refusing Match fixing !! were u there when he refused to lose the match?
U and ur theories were such a loser....
The incident is condemnable... Let the investigation come out... No need to spit ur venom on typecasting a whole country based on that..

Track records speak for themselves.

When were truths ever spoken by your benevolent enemy?

And I do come from an extensive military family.

Do you even use logic in your arguments mate?

What is this bullshit?

Indians are by nature cheaters, dishonest, and sore losers.

Our blind couldn't match-fix so they were given poison.

It's quite evident to me that you're unable to lead a discussion without using your militant emotions. Keep them outside the forum if you actually want to LEARN something from this place.

Please ask your "Extensive Military Family" to teach you a thing or two about the discipline of logical discussion. Quite disappointed, actually. You may now continue to spew your emotions while leaving logic at the door. Carry on ...

Mistakes do happen, are you trying to say it was some kind of a conspiracy against a poor blind bat to have him killed? if so then I don't have anything else to say other than laugh.

what else could be the motive- and knowing how low you indians can get- i am not amazed a bit-
you try to kill a foreign player have a little shame you laughing a55 hole-

And now CONSPIRACY theory comes out :D

what else you expect? a MEDAL for this coward act?-

what else could be the motive- and knowing how low you indians can get- i am not amazed a bit-
you try to kill a foreign player have a little shame you laughing a55 hole-

Killed by a fuckin' sip of cleaning fluid or whatever cr@p was in that bottle, yeah that figures out the bull sh!t conspiracy theory retard.

yeh bottles look same and five star hotels' staff cant recognise ?

why he fell ill after drinking it? 4-6 hours?

bottles does look almost same , 1L bottle really look same , you can search on google. its not acid you cant die or anything serious will happen to u , but you will feel little uncomfortable for sure.

Do you even use logic in your arguments mate?

What is this bullshit?

It's quite evident to me that you're unable to lead a discussion without using your militant emotions. Keep them outside the forum if you actually want to LEARN something from this place.

Please ask your "Extensive Military Family" to teach you a thing or two about the discipline of logical discussion. Quite disappointed, actually. You may now continue to spew your emotions while leaving logic at the door. Carry on ...

Having come from a poor family that witnessed the worst atrocities of partition, I don't feel any thing towards the remarks you might make.

Having a father respected by Sir MuradK, and having cousins serving in the peaks of Siachen again, I am not bothered by your predispositions towards me.

Militant? How?

Logical discussion.

What is logical about having propaganda war waged upon your country and you remaining silent?

Do you also believe that this blind athlete of ours picked up a bottle of ammonium at the breakfast table?

Killed by a fuckin' sip of cleaning fluid or whatever cr@p was in that bottle, yeah that figures out the bull sh!t conspiracy theory retard.

thats the level of humanity you retarded moralless bund wipes have-
chest thumping over trying to kill a blind sportsman- you bunch of maniacs just created a new low-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom