What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: they will not they will be blind and keep trlling with anti-hindu cum anti-india comments , and those mods who keep teaching just not to make these kind of comment on pakistan will join thr fellow contryman too,, this is how pdf runs.:wave:

Yes we won't. . Why would we believe on Bilal Satti's comments especially when indian media is quoting it. The fact is that indians implemented their cheap tricks on a blind player...

fair statement.

i dont know how distilled water can cause serious sickness.

anyway waiting for investigation and authentic information

It Might have been erring on side of caution .. but lets see whats the reality .....

Clam down pakistani boys...otherwise Tumhara fuse udd jayega...:rofl:

Exactly- how about accepting the other truth aswell-

You do not go to hospital in critical condition after drinking distilled water-

So distilled water is not acid- i agree-
but he was given ACID which made him go to hospital in critical condition !!!!- agree like a man bharti-
master mind , he is a cricket palyer from a other country , its your media made is sounds like he was about to die , while in reality he was not serious at all , and as your team manager said he is doing fine and will be released after a watch on 4-6 hour , pls

fair statement.

i dont know how distilled water can cause serious sickness.

anyway waiting for investigation and authentic information

They poisoned the guy.

Are you serious.

You think if a white guy was over there playing this would have happened?

Yes we won't. . Why would we believe on Bilal Satti's comments especially when indian media is quoting it. The fact is that indians implemented their cheap tricks on a blind player...

So you Believe one Pakistani coach but not one Pakistani Team manager ??

:enjoy: feel free to troll , i am not gonna ban you :rofl:

lol.

This wasn't a campaign my friend. These things happen, it's a part of human evolution to do such nasty things. How do you plan on getting "Even" then? Perhaps serving acid to somebody in the Indian Consulate? G'luck with that.

We are Pakistani. Why would we feed acid to anyone?

What we should do is isolate ourselves from these savages.

Why this aman ki asha bs?

Boht aman dikha diya naa?

They poisoned the guy.

Are you serious.

You think if a white guy was over there playing this would have happened?

:rofl: but you cant become white can you? :azn: you will stay on what u r .

dude be calm , bottles look almost same , anyone can do mistake. and player didnt had any serious health issue after drinking it , he was treated in local hospital and will be released in just 4-6 hours. so get a life now

yeh bottles look same and five star hotels' staff cant recognise ?

why he fell ill after drinking it? 4-6 hours?

Distilled water is Acid .

its the indian media that is running the campaign over there..just like the indian media shifted from acid to distilled water, God knows what it was. But it was an attempt of murder.. SHAME!!

I agree-

The terrorists attacked the sri lankan cricket team-

Here the indians poisoned him- Terrorists :angry:-

You are equating a full blown terrorist attack on a bus with a blind man mistakenly drinking utensil cleaning fluid :lol:

Great you did not disappointing me bharti-

I will Not . I will wait for More Media Reports . I was So convinced in the Start of this thread i felt Ashamed of Such an Act Perpetrated in MY country and commented about it too but later reports suggests , reality is still foggy , So waiting for more inputs .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom