What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's worse than what happened to any Sri Lankan cricket player in Pakistan.

Our media should push this story and get this nation of savages for a boycott. It's a sport not war.

I agree-

The terrorists attacked the sri lankan cricket team-

Here the indians poisoned him- Terrorists :angry:-

Daily bhaskar??? come on banglor this is shameful to defend the crime by Indians.

seems Indian distilled water is equallent to acid??

I have said nothing, not clear what happened. You seem certain it is a crime, I don't know that is the case. Will make my point only if there is a point necessary to be made.

this is how Indians run on PDF.

seems your indian five star hotels practice desai therapy if your distilled water can cause serious health issues.

Oh damn .. Why didn't you used the word Acid :cry::cry:

The coach said nothing about distilled water.

I have said nothing, not clear what happened. You seem certain it is a crime, I don't know that is the case. Will make my point only if there is a point necessary to be made.

I tried but i could not control the urge . Will try to restrain though .

Is Bilal Satii's Comment being Aired in Pakistan ??

The brave Indians...Poisoning blind people.

What's next?

You bhartis gonna rob a purse from an elderly Pakistani lady and chest thump about it??

For ISI backed media ,distilled water turns Acid.

Funny it was geo tv which published this news ,... neither Dawn nor expressTribune found this moronic news worth publishing..

:lol: i cant be blind after drinking it. :laugh: distilled water is no acid dude.

Exactly- how about accepting the other truth aswell-

You do not go to hospital in critical condition after drinking distilled water-

So distilled water is not acid- i agree-
but he was given ACID which made him go to hospital in critical condition !!!!- agree like a man bharti-

this is how Indians run on PDF.

seems your indian five star hotels practice desai therapy if your distilled water can cause serious health issues.

dude be calm , bottles look almost same , anyone can do mistake. and player didnt had any serious health issue after drinking it , he was treated in local hospital and will be released in just 4-6 hours. so get a life now

Exactly- how about accepting the other truth aswell-

You do not go to hospital in critical condition after drinking distilled water-

So distilled water is not acid- i agree-
but he was given ACID which made him go to hospital in critical condition !!!!- agree like a man bharti-

So your Pakistani Team Manager is Lying . He might have been Taken to hospital by Paranoid Coach .

What abt the international news sources ?

Are they also trying to spin the news ?

* pe charhay tumhara International Anti Muslim and Anti Pakistani News!

fair statement.

i dont know how distilled water can cause serious sickness.

anyway waiting for investigation and authentic information

**** that. If some idiot fires on Sri Lankan team all the Indian media pushes for a campaign against Pakistan, and here you want to be reasonable. Fight fire with fire.

lol.

This wasn't a campaign my friend. These things happen, it's a part of human evolution to do such nasty things. How do you plan on getting "Even" then? Perhaps serving acid to somebody in the Indian Consulate? G'luck with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom