What's new

Pakistani blind cricket player served glass of acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
may be your frustration is ignoring you to realize that the team will be back once the hospital discharges Zeeshan.. Right now our media is saying nothing itself but quoting indian media and taking indian journalists online

yeah , we will see about that , :lol: rest of the team is palying they shold have boycott the games. and leave the indian land

Typical indian mentality... dig up pitches, feed poison to winning and innocent blind pakistanis... shame shame

atleast better then killing a coach right?

Why don't you use ******* common sense and explain to us idiots over here how distilled water can make someone ill?

Oh wait you can't?

Another sheep following his lying media.

It's your own team manager saying this dude , not me. Ask him

that was the stupid indian who poisoned our blind Pakistani player!:crazy::tsk:
thumbs_down.jpg

dosnt seems like someone did it while knowing . it sounds like a mistake , well let the police work and see what come out , whoever have cause this will be punished,

The only retards are Indians here , the saffroni trash..

you jahil even dont know difference between bottles? if so you need to be in blind teams

Cry me a river lady. Your media is making a mountain of a mole hill. You guys made it seem like the poor guy died.

If ye dare, than thou dare the Pakistani nation, instead of assassinating disabled people, cowards!

first watch the post i quoted son , and then rant ,
:tup: we did cleared his gang in india , he would have been cleaned too but your helpful country gave him house to live.

And why should we not house them while he takes care of indians who poison blind pakistanis just because they had to face defeat in a game...

:cheesy: call back your team and dont send pakstani team to india ever , :sick: thats the only thing i can say to you all , cause i know u all are blind to see:wave:

obviously this is the only thing you can say because your side has been caught red handed... SHAME!! :disagree:

dosnt seems like someone did it while knowing . it sounds like a mistake , well let the police work and see what come out , whoever have cause this will be punished,

Just like Samjhota Express culprits?

I apologise on behalf of whichever Indian's negligence or malacious intent this happened.

Thank you. I wont have been agitated much if it was a normal person.

Pakistani team won match on Friday and there was less support from the crowd even for special persons' team from Pakistan and now when such a thing happens what do you think how will Pakistanis draw the conclusion ?

Cry me a river Your media is making a mountain of a mole hill. You guys made it seem like the poor guy died.

Our media is making the right choice in this case.

We Pakistanis dont even harm your terrorist sarabjit singh and you Indians are doing this to a special person.

Thank you. I wont have been agitated much if it was a normal person.

Pakistani team won match on Friday and there was less support from the crowd even for special persons' team from Pakistan and now when such a thing happens what do you think how will Pakistanis draw the conclusion ?

I understand your displeasure but i would just request you to wait for the investigation to get over.Whoever is responsible, whether it was his negligence or malicious intent , doesn't matter , he will be punished.

India has reacted on Samjhauta , those responsible are in jail.This too will be taken care of.

For now let us just thank god that this person is safe .

RIP to him
Has pakistani's are fed the news that he is declared dead already?
He is well you idiots
Pakistan blind cricket team captain accidentally consumes phenyl; condition stable | Cricket - News | NDTVSports.com
All he did is by mistake drink phynel, used for cleaning.
All that has to be discused is why the cleaning department was careless in handling the cleaning agent.
The funny part about this news is Pakistanis will dive to any level to defame India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom